Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Incel Big Brother / sitcom

TheNEET

TheNEET

mentally crippled by sleepoverless teen years
★★★★★
As you know, I really hate working (not even working as in "doing/creating something", I can do that as hobbies; I mean the social and formal aspect of having to deal with bosses and schedules) and I'm willing do a lot to avoid that. I also have next-to-none inhibition at this point, quite literally nothing left to lose. So I came up with a perfect business idea that ideally should allow a bunch of incels to avoid work and yet make shekels. :feelshehe: I share this, because it's extremely unlikely that I'll ever use it, since I literally can't find a single real-life friend and at this point would sell my kidneys for a hug from someone who cares, but it's not happening, and because generosity is an element of harmony, so I'll get my good pony points. :feelsgah:

The idea is simple: we take a bunch (idk, 4-6?) of incels, put them in a nice house/apartment and record everything, then publish it for norman enjoyment and seize the shekels. If we're really brave, it can take a more scripted format and we'd make a kind of sitcom, but that'd require effort. We also, obviously, should use incels of different subtypes (gymcels, LDARmaxxers, maybe Stormfrontcels, ethniccels etc. ) for that spicy dynamics. :feelsdevil: How do we fund it? The lazy way would be finding a TV station willing to do all the heavy lifting, but they'd probably steal almost all of our "labor", so let's just do it like proper modern people: crowdfund it and self-publish online. :feelsthink:

Advantages: I think affording a house, basic utilities and food with crowdfunding and potentially sponsors is reasonable, so you avoid wagecucking without doing really anything. I'd also consider having fellow incels as flat-/housemates a reward in itself, but you know I'm all about them slumber parties. :feelscomfy:
Disadvantages: We lose all privacy and basically lolcowmaxx, in that we make money off normans laughing at us, but they do it behind our backs anyway, so we may as well monetize. :society: We'd also need someone to do editing and technical stuff (I think livestreaming random cameras and microphones wouldn't be really watchable). The main problem is actually finding people willing to do it and hitting that first crowdfunding goal, tho I don't think it'd be that difficult (the crowdfunding part). Also, I don't imagine us earning enough for a luxurious lifestyle this way UNLESS it becomes a giant meme (which it could).

Based idea and bookmarked.

I'd rather die than partake in something like that.

high iq

the schadenfreude angle is huge among brain dead normans, they love to watch someone who is or looks unfortunate do unfortunate things, because of their misfortune, so you exploit the dumb-asses own self interest and greed for sub sea level moral debasement and monetize their lack of morality.

genius idea op

Keep your kidneys bro...

How much for the adrenal glands?

I trust absolutely no one here, and would probably end 99% of you if I ever saw you

20201202 192955