Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Incel Bernie cucked By Chad Biden

Y

youthislife

Veteran
Despite Bernie having way better ideas and policies that address needs of ordinary people like having universal healthcare, ending endless wars, having tutition-free public colleges, making billionaires pay their fair shares in taxes, etc and Biden being a corrupt, war criminal, and dementia. Bernie still wasn't able to overcome his incel genetics to beat Biden's Chad genetics.
Cliffs: Chad wins per usual

Last edited:
:feelsUgh: 2018 cel with 86 post, another sigma alt...

Despite Bernie having way better ideas and policies that address needs of ordinary people like having universal healthcare, ending endless wars, having tutition-free public colleges, making billionaires pay their fair shares in taxes, etc and Biden being a corrupt, war criminal, and dementia. Bernie still wasn't able to overcome his incel genetics to beat Biden's Chad genetics.
Cliffs: Chad wins per usual
View attachment 219145View attachment 219146
Meh both boomers should hurry up and die already

Over for berniecels jfl

Biden has alzheimer lol

Joe Biden looked exactly like this one chad I went to high school with. I remember him being one of the first if the not the first fellow in our class to lose his virginity.

Bernie lost because of dumb ass niggas in the south voted for Biden solely off of the Obama era, without reading into any other facts like their track records.

Moral of the story... Chad and Tyrone only. :feelsclown::feelsrope:

Chad always wins

ya can clearly see that that Trump guy will have another term.

You can't have universal healthcare is somewhere like the US. Taxpayers would be paying the medical bills of fat cunts who cause themselves all types of problems by eating themselves to death. You'd need to have some scheme to force people to lose weight or something.

You can offer all the gibs in the world and still get mogged because genetics.

Nah, he lost because he's a cuck.

Dont mind me, just here to post max.

Also dont trust greycels

20200305 172751

Over for Bernie. Biden looked competent on Sunday, so he hasn’t lost his mind like Bernie supporters have been saying. Well at least not yet.

Biden was not a Chad.

Ain't American but I hope Bernie becomes president

Women will always choose the best looking candidate or the biggest alpha.

Biden has alzheimer lol
Bro there’s not a single possible political candidate that’s not like 75 they’re all fucking senile bernies almost 80 nigga get in the nursing home

You can't have universal healthcare is somewhere like the US. Taxpayers would be paying the medical bills of fat cunts who cause themselves all types of problems by eating themselves to death. You'd need to have some scheme to force people to lose weight or something.

I’d vote for Bernie but I really don’t want that thought of paying for some dimwits skin graph because he wanted to shoot a firecracker out his mouth

The majority of the population doesn't actually process a single fucking thing the candidates are saying, they look at height, face, and having low-inhib. Trump could say anything and his supporters will still worship him.

And with Biden, people actually saw the video below and actually liked him even though he's saying jack shit, all because he's power-mogging the fuck of the guy he's talking to.

Trump's 100% gonna win though.

bernie is a communist and leftism is fundamentally anti incel you’re a retard if you support him

bernie is a communist and leftism is fundamentally anti incel you’re a retard if you support him
low IQ. Biden sucks Israeli cock and is rich fag cock sucker. NEETcels would be low IQ for not voting Bernie

low IQ. Biden sucks Israeli cock and is rich fag cock sucker. NEETcels would be low IQ for not voting Bernie

This, Bernie also just proposed giving all Americans $2000 a month as long as the Corona Virus epidemic goes on (could easily see him keeping the policy in place at that point when its well recieved)