Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Incel becomes the gay guy friend to a bunch of foids, becomes bluepilled ITcel

KingOfRome

KingOfRome

Buff Auschwitz Escapee
-

We would go out every couple of days, talking about random stuff, making jokes and basically just enjoying ourselves. I even ended up going out with one of them and it was honestly more fun than I could have ever imagined.

So, it's been 7 months of doing that nonstop. I stopped agreeing with the "incel ideology" and I now no longer care about getting laid or getting a gf. I am so incredibly happy with my girl friends and I am so thankful that they ignored my awkwardness and turned me into the person that I am today. I was literally a step away from turning into a typical incel but they prevented that. So, for that, I must thank my girl friends.

:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

Lmao @ that cope.

If one of them wanted to fuck him, he'd say yes in a heartbeat.

He's just telling himself that he's happy to delude himself.
Commendable effort for coping this hard though.

Also JFL at the ITcels stating: "Because he doesn't care about being a virgim" he's not an incel.
By virtue of the fact he can't get laid, he's involuntarily celibate - incel.

Oh god the soy and estrogen. :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:

1. it's a larp
  2. it doesn't matter if it isn't. eventually he will return to loneliness. I have escaped neetness many times, but the story is always the same, sooner or later you will end up where you started: alone, depressed, in the middle of the night in front of a screen, asking yourself: why me?

his female friends will all get boyfriends and leave him behind, because he is just a temporary emotional tampon for them.
how can he be so short sighted and not realize this? in their eyes he is too low quality to be a boyfriend.

LARP or straw man sardonic humour.

Just drink soy like a good goy theory.

https://incels.is/proxy.php?image=https%3A%2F%2Fincels.is%2Fattachments%2Fsoy-lent-cuck-jpg.101517%2F&hash=3ba830006c0678b81ab37f31b30ee60f

this is a pathetic LARP, not surprised IT believes ANYTHING posted on there

I know college girls, if some ugly "creepy" guy was trying to talk to them for weeks they wouldn't just decide to ask him to hang out, only possible reason they might is they think he is gay

this is a pathetic LARP, not surprised IT believes ANYTHING posted on there

I know college girls, if some ugly "creepy" guy was trying to talk to them for weeks they wouldn't just decide to ask him to hang out, only possible reason they might is they think he is gay
I'd say that although it is very unlikely, it is within the realm of possibility. Perhaps they saw a school shooter in the making and decided that potentially preventing a school shooting was worth the trouble of "reforming" a loner incel.

1. it's a larp
  2. it doesn't matter if it isn't. eventually he will return to loneliness. I have escaped neetness many times, but the story is always the same, sooner or later you will end up where you started: alone, depressed, in the middle of the night in front of a screen, asking yourself: why me?
his female friends will all get boyfriends and leave him behind, because he is just a temporary emotional tampon for them.
how can he be so short sighted and not realize this? in their eyes he is too low quality to be a boyfriend.

still incel tho...
it doesn't matter if he doesn't hate women.

He's still an incel

Incel: man who wants to have sex or be in a relationship but can't
He's not having sex and Im 99% sure that hes a virgin because he posts on IT

JFL at the comments on that post. IT actually thinks a story about some guy being cucked is a win for them

He's using a throw away account. That should tell you something tbh.

sadly these are most males in college, i have seen them myself.

Having female friends, theres nothing more cucked than that

Having female friends, theres nothing more cucked than that
It can be productive for guys who aren't sub5, but for those who are, it is very cucked.

You can't turn away from the blackpill. If this isnt a larp. Then out of respect for the based dude he was before he took the bluepill we should put him down.

Hey y'all I wanted to know my girl FRIENDS saved me from becoming a creepy nasty and misogynistic inkwell, let me show you my friends, the "stacy" you love to oppress and offend so much:

I was half expecting him to say they thought he was gay & out of desperation to keep the image up & therefore attention of the females that he was hanging out with that he hooked up with the gay classmate & doesn't like being pounded/giving it to man ass but doesn't want to be identified as incel & therefore ditched by the friends circle so he is unsure if he should keep being in a gay relationship when he isn't a homosexual.

There was some guy on LoveShy who went by the name Edge that would hang out with girls and thought he would ascend, wasted 4 years just talking with them and doing sleepovers like a :soy: whilst putting down guys who questioned him by bringing up his “experience” with women...TALKING to them.

Maybe orbiters really do feel that being close to girls will eventually make them accidentally open their holes for them or something. You hug them, smell their perfume and talk to them like you're not a subhuman.
Man, just a little more!

How do guys hang out with girls knowing that when those girls go home they fuck random hot hot guys from tinder or other apps or maybe fuck guys/ex/fuck buddies from the last weekend at the club?