Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Incel beats the system and becomes a sperm donor

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
He knew no clinic would choose him as a donor so he made an agreement with a private company (he doesn't really explains exactly how it works) but he got his sperm "roaming around". You can see the faces foids make on the minutes 0.25, 0:31, 0:57 and 1:43 (that one is priceless). They are so disgusted that there is subhuman sperm out there waiting to create a creature like him, that's what they think. If they could, they'd burn all the sperm clinics to avoid any women to be impregnated by him.

why would he do that?

and create more ugly males?

he needs punishment.

Said a girl got in contact with him for sperm, foid would of loved to throw away his sperm and continue to steal his money

Howd they let him donate the sperm ? JFL. Also, just because someone donates sperm doesnt mean theyd actually use it. Iam sure the women get to see the profile of the guy because making a call.

Said a girl got in contact with him for sperm, foid would of loved to throw away his sperm and continue to steal his money
but the guy gets laid unless i’m reading wrong

why would he do that?

he needs punishment.

This is exactly what we need to do.

My plan is different, I will pay a chad and make him a sperm donor and make him spread my nut.

A perfect retaliation against whore hypergamy.

Too bad for the kids if they’re born boys

Because of him we have dozens of future members of this forum

I'm a bit skeptical about this. Why does the foid accept subhuman sperm from an anonymous donor when she could just go to a normal sperm bank or let chad rail her without a condom?

But the reactions of the crowd are priceless. They hate the idea of him being allowed to reproduce. And LOL at that one retard who said he was worried that incels would be able to spread STDs this way.

Also, anybody got the full video? I have a feeling that whatever that bitch at the end was about to ask is absolutely priceless.

JFL at all the copers thinking hes "owning hypergamous foids" with this. That wont work. I'm sure theres a way that foids can see who owns the sperm and not chose it. Also he is just making more incels.
Howd they let him donate the sperm ? JFL. Also, just because someone donates sperm doesnt mean theyd actually use it. Iam sure the women get to see the profile of the guy because making a call.
no you're making more incels.

hypergamy will ONLY get worse, as it continues to worsen.

Foids have such a primal disgust for incels. Somewhere in the world a woman is giving birth to a kid that has his DNA. That doesn't affect her but it still evokes pure disgust and hatred.

They really want us dead and gone from this earth.

JFL at all the copers thinking hes "owning hypergamous foids" with this. I'm sure theres a way that foids can see who owns the sperm and not chose it. Also he is just making more incels.
incels who even consider donating sperm are evil

i would not wish inceldom upon my greatest enemy, for that would be too cruel.

Selfish action, the children will be bastards and incels

This is exactly what we need to do.

My plan is different, I will pay a chad and make him a sperm donor and make him spread my nut.

A perfect retaliation against whore hypergamy.
Lmao would be great tbh.

If a woman is going to get sperm, she should get a doctor or a Nobel Prize winner or something.

how is this based? you're just adding some poor guy into the world with his genes to become an incel like his dad

why would he do that?

he needs punishment.
It is also 50% chance for a femoid as well but yeah allowing more incels to suffer is not okay

Why would a foid go to a sperm clinic when she can just get fucked by chad on tinder?

Foids have such a primal disgust for incels. Somewhere in the world a woman is giving birth to a kid that has his DNA. That doesn't affect her but it still evokes pure disgust and hatred.
If they could they'd round up every sub-8 male and just have them killed holocaust style
i would not wish inceldom upon my greatest enemy, for that would be too cruel.
Not like any of us will even get the chance to reproduce, but the mere thought of doing so still irks me.
We are the product of our parents shit genes. Why would one continue to pass down a legacy of a hellish nightmare existence to a future generation?

One more reason to hate women
full

Maybe I'm autistic, but I don't think any of the foids are looking disgusted or anything like that.

I saw a local clinic was looking for sperm donors, but the maximum age is 41. It's probably best I don't pass on my genes anyway.

Maybe I'm autistic, but I don't think any of the foids are looking disgusted or anything like that.

They think he's a sorry arse. That's the impression I got.