Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Incel band?

all this time

all this time

B.U.L.L
★★
There’s a few guitar players on here, @PolskiKartofel plays bass, I assume someone here has good voice, there should be an incel band , maybe someone could hop on drums or some shit

Thoughts?

There’s a few guitar players on here, @PolskiKartofel plays bass, I assume someone here has good voice, there should be an incel band , maybe someone could hop on drums or some shit

Thoughts?
i know an incel drum player

@incel_hitler

I can play guitar

The Beatles if they were a good band
Screenshot 2023 09 15 170812

Thoughts?
I always wanted to play drums

@Drakul

You posted my worst song where I even forgot to place the mic closer jfl so involuntary instrumental. You can sing on it if you want kek.
cool song tbh, it has a little bit of a swamp horror movie vibe and it definetely aint bad.

i can play feel good inc on bass, actually i dont even i play the right notes but it kinda sounds like the original bassline so eh, also im poor as shit so the only thing i have is the bass guitar itself, no amp no belt that makes me able to hold the guitar when im standing, also i cant sing for shit, i tried chico i tried but my voice is too incel for that :feelsrope:

i can play feel good inc on bass, actually i dont even i play the right notes but it kinda sounds like the original bassline so eh, also im poor as shit so the only thing i have is the bass guitar itself, no amp no belt that makes me able to hold the guitar when im standing, also i cant sing for shit, i tried chico i tried but my voice is too incel for that :feelsrope:
Over for bass but no amp trucels, bass an amp is almost mandatory cuz the notes ring out too low

Over for bass but no amp trucels, bass an amp is almost mandatory cuz the notes ring out too low
true chico i wanna kill myself because of this stupid amplifier i cant even fucking afford, this hobby is expensive as fuck :feelsree:

true chico i wanna kill myself because of this stupid amplifier i cant even fucking afford, this hobby is expensive as fuck :feelsree:
It is , at least you don’t have to buy anything to maintain maintenance afterwards tho, unlike clarinet where u gotta constantly buy cork grease n reeds lol

It is , at least you don’t have to buy anything to maintain maintenance afterwards tho, unlike clarinet where u gotta constantly buy cork grease n reeds lol
bro who the fuck would buy a clarinet :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: literally the most incel tier instrument

bro who the fuck would buy a clarinet :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: literally the most incel tier instrument
I don’t have one anymore, I’m electric guitar maxxing now, but I had a clarinet as a kid and idk why tbh, ig I just wanted to be like squidward or some shit :feelshaha:

Fuck this would be an awesome documentary. Bunch of incels make a band then fuck a tone of stacies on tour.

I will compose music

We can make an emo band since we are depressed, lonely, and suicidal.