Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel autistic rage he starts crying near the end

Popbob

Popbob

Banned
-
I watch this guy's videos all the time, its deeply disturbing and entertaining at the same time. 

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XdgGsY3KHRw[/video]

It seems to me this is his first time he had the realization

he'd break down harder if he lived our lives harder

I kind of feel bad for him :(

11:47-MASSIVE BLACKPILL

Nogcel detected

The Nice Guy meme should die.
We all know it's looks only or it's over and the NG meme started because men bought the personality lie at face value but women only say that to avoid looking shallow.
The irony is that because he isn't black pilled he doesn't understand why niceness doesn't get him laid so he's so pissed off that he appears anything but nice and women will use that against him, still not admitting that it's his looks that make them turn him down.

If people continue to play by the rules of someone else's rigged game, then they will be losers FOREVER!

Its_OVER said:
11:47-MASSIVE BLACKPILL
LOL that was a classic Kent-pill agreed

good find someone should get just that bit for a video or compilation or something

FeminismsCancer said:
We all know it's looks only or it's over and the NG meme started because men bought the personality lie at face value but women only say that to avoid looking shallow.
The irony is that because he isn't black pilled he doesn't understand why niceness doesn't get him laid so he's so pissed off that he appears anything but nice and women will use that against him, still not admitting that it's his looks that make them turn him down.

Stupid post

not being a Nice Guy is the ONLY way a sub-5 will even have a chance of fucking some pussy

the nice guy meme is there for a good reason, and it's good there and shall remain. Funny you call yourself FeminismsCancer when you're doing exactly what feminism would love by killing nice guy meme

Btw last 3 minutes of vid is straight Kent-classic, deserves it's own video

my nigga kent

Cuck-Damage said:

good find someone should get just that bit for a video or compilation or something

Stupid post

not being a Nice Guy is the ONLY way a sub-5 will even have a chance of fucking some pussy

the nice guy meme is there for a good reason, and it's good there and shall remain. Funny you call yourself FeminismsCancer when you're doing exactly what feminism would love by killing nice guy meme

Btw last 3 minutes of vid is straight Kent-classic, deserves it's own video

You totally misunderstood my post then, retard.

FeminismsCancer said:
You totally misunderstood my post then, retard.

I understood it, the post I'm afraid was retarded

Cuck-Damage said:

You're a moron I'm afraid. Done with you.

FeminismsCancer said:
Cuck-Damage said:
You're a moron I'm afraid. Done with you.
You're absolute way of looking at things is telling that you are more the moron between us

Cuck-Damage said:

Now I'm tempted to start the project.

Cuck-Damage said:
You're absolute way of looking at things is telling that you are more the moron between us

You're the moron for thinking I sided with feminism. 
As I said you didn't understand my point and only insulted.

FeminismsCancer said:
You're the moron for thinking I sided with feminism. 
As I said you didn't understand my point and only insulted.

Your point was we should get rid of Nice Guy meme, which is not only retarded but also something feminism would love

Cuck-Damage said:
Your point was we should get rid of Nice Guy meme, which is not only retarded but also something feminism would love

Ugh you're beyond stupid. 
I mean we should black Pill everybody that only looks matter and that we should stop claiming it's because they don't like nice guys and how this belief some guys had was because femoids pretended they like a nice personality.
Nothing to do doing feminists a favour.

FeminismsCancer said:
I mean we should black Pill everybody that only looks matter

But that's wrong though

Lookism is that way faggot

What drives someone to even make videos like this.

Cuck-Damage said:
But that's wrong though

Can I help it that girls are that way, ninny?

FeminismsCancer said:
Cuck-Damage said:
But that's wrong though
Can I help it that girls are that way, ninny?
Not a believer in mentalcels huh?

I wonder how many people follow through with "if it doesn't work by..." Not that I want him to.

FeminismsCancer said:

Hmm... reminds me of this

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1518580167459.jpg
    FB_IMG_1518580167459.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 104