Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Incel attempts to buy iphone off foid, quickly descends into humiliating farce.

• Thread starter Deleted member 301
  • Start date
Deleted member 301

Deleted member 301

"The Pessimist Was Right All Along"
-
D wfWqbXYAAcb1I

The desperation is shameful.

Just be 8 plus theory

Looks like a cucktears LARP, nobody is so autistic :feelstrash:

It was an important discussion to have, the discussion he brought up. But he shouldn't have had it with her. It'd be like trying to strike up a debate with a CVS cashier. Theirs is not to give a damn about that right now.

"He wanted to educated her. He is a misogynist inkel" :soy:

Sounds like someone trying to sound like the incel stereotype

JFL this "nice guy" faggot shouldve gone to starbucks couldve gotten a phone and a vanilla latte

Agree. I've met autists who were fucked up to the point where they can't function in life and even they don't talk like that.

Anyone who thinks this is real should take an iq test

very embarrassing read tbh

Call me a cuck but you'd have to be incredibly autistic to see nothing wrong with what he stated.

This tbh.

In the unlikely event it's real, point above still stands.

This has to be fake :feelskek:

(Guests: 40) soy bunshins trying to see if their shitty bait worked

Some IT cuck wrote all that shit. And we are the failures.

the only people who would have such levels of autism to send that are currycels:feelskek:

This is what happened when incel are not black pilled, they still have hope and they end up doing stupid shit like this
the only people who would have such levels of autism to send that are currycels:feelskek:
I would not be surprised if he was a currycel at alllllll
This is fake . Fast that he kept mentioning he is a “nice guy” gave it up. Bet he posted it on the nice guys subreddit imediately after to farm karma

Seems like a LARP. Why would he expect anyone he doesn’t know to give out their home address.

Not even currycels. This is way beyond asking for pictures of bobs and vagene. That's how we know this is fake.

This is either a LARP or just pure unfiltered autism. Like no matter who the fuck it is, I'd never let anyone meet me at my address.

IT spends all their time on unrealistic LARPs that no one believes is real

@outherebrothers people don't talk like that even aspies.
It's a fake convo to feed that toilet they call peddit.

Hello IncelQueers, caught one of your desperate attempts at getting the pussy.