Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel at 13 = Incel at 19 = Incel at 29 = Incel at 40

J

jvreturns

Banned
-
= Incel at 50 etc.

At 13/14 you know if your genes are desirable or not.
Thats why so many boys get told to work, study and make good money. Dont worry your time will come
Becuz their genes are ugly and short and small framed.

the blackpill just makes u give up instead of chasing after money and status to get what chad gets for 
FREE

If you're parents said don't worry about dating during middle school/high school, it never began for you.

13 is to young, puberty can hit people like a truck all the way into late teens.

That's stupid and wrong. People's looks can change drastically from 14-25

jvreturns said:
= Incel at 50 etc.

Thats why so many boys get told to work, study and make good money. Dont worry your time will come

the blackpill just makes u give up instead of chasing after money and status to get what chad gets for 
FREE

Not really, Orb was incel before he ascended into chad during his late teens.

That's BS at 14 I had girls interested in me

WarmIncelation said:

This. And I've SEEN Betabux work

If you're a lifelong NEET you're probably fucked though

subsaharan said:
This. And I've SEEN Betabux work

If you're a lifelong NEET you're probably fucked though

congrats on being the first person to go on my ignore list

i went from being cute to hot to plain average to ugly. hormones=life

Panda said:
congrats on being the first person to go on my ignore list

Why would that put them on your ignore list ? He's right 

A true subhuman will never escape barring some miracle. An ugly 3-4 incel might escape with status and decent job.

no?

i amog the LIVING FUUUUUUUCK out of my younger self, however due to my extremely high inhibition and fact that i literally cannot talk to people irl whatsoever, i am still doomed.

looks can very, very drastically change.

delete incel at 13 and I will agree, in high school I was the only guy without gf among my classmates

Akarin said:
delete incel at 13 and I will agree, in high school I was the only guy without gf among my classmates
WE WANTS A SEQUEL TO CUCKTEARS THE UNEXPECTED JOURNY

TheVman said:

feel free to make it, I can waive my copyrights

Akarin said:
TheVman said:
feel free to make it, I can waive my copyrights
But I'm neither funny nor creative

So it doesnt mean that you cant work on youre self bitch.
Basement dweller.

I wouldn't call it inceldom between 13-15, more like being excluded and becoming an outcast. but yeah pretty much right all the same. 12 is when I started to notice no one wanted me around, no talked, to me, no girls wanted to be within 100 meters from them ect.

16-19 is really the key age, sexually speaking. You should really register your first sexual experiences there (I mean full blown sex not just kissing etc). After that you will develop more and more of a psychological complex about being 'later' than all of your peers, which will in turn lower your self esteem

Uglychad said:
16-19 is really the key age, sexually speaking. You should really register your first sexual experiences there (I mean full blown sex not just kissing etc). After that you will develop more and more of a psychological complex about being 'later' than all of your peers, which will in turn lower your self esteem

Definitely.

I didn’t even hit puberty at 13. Realistically 15-18 is the defining range, being 16-20 for late bloomers.

Uglychad said:

yep, its over for 20 + incels

By 16 most people know their place in society. Myself I knew by 12 but I guess I matured earlier lol

16-19 is the range where you start noticing it.

13 is way too early

Its_OVER said:
If you're parents said don't worry about dating during middle school/high school, it never began for you.

lol they keep telling me don't worry about it, you'll find someone who is also as serious as you when you least expect it.........

Cope

I was Normal as a kid then puberty fucked me over

WarmIncelation said:
This ^

OP = retard

ghostcell said:
lol they keep telling me don't worry about it, you'll find someone who is also as serious as you when you least expect it.........
QONVIyz.gif

It's like they steal all their advice from poorly made Lifetime movies.

jvreturns said:
= Incel at 50 etc.

FREE

True. Most men would be incel without betabuxing

jvreturns said:
= Incel at 50

That implies surviving all the way to that age. Highly unlikely if you are to ask me.

In my case that was true, some of us are fucked from conception and don't realise it, if by the time you reach your late 20s and are still truecel then the older you get the less chance things will change for the better whatever you do.