Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Incel ascends with 4ft 3 philipino he met online

• Thread starter Deleted member 22749
  • Start date
RIP their future manlet son.

I’d admit, I’m not really into female midgets. Doesn’t mean I won’t fuck them if I could, but they don’t turn me on as much.

Are JBW posts making a comeback?
Fuck im so done with this bluepill nonsense.

Wouldn't be an issue for me.

The white guy is 6’2 holy fuck chad only

HER LOOKSMATCH IS FLOATING DOWN THE GANGES FACE DOWN

Their hapa manlet supercel progeny will be the antichrist
His chances of turning out decent are like the same chances of me winning the lottery.

government should give her free abortions

Tallfags can't be incel.

Damn, and that guys is 6’2”. Just shows that even foidlets don’t want manlets, and a short woman can still get laid or even a decent husband is she’s a midget, but her heightmatch is doomed. And that a woman can have poor genetics and pass that on to her children. But at least it’s a daughter so jfl.
Also, suifuel for ricecels whom even their own women would rather date a foreigner.

And on an unrelated note, for a Filipina, her English is pretty good.

She is a legit dwarf, anyone who isn't a dwarf too would tower over her. But of course she would want nothing less than 6' again.

Or a fetishist, maybe both.
Just go after short girls bro. :feelstastyman:

their hapa daughter looks 100% asian. They are lucky it's a female

Don't think I could be attracted to someone 4'3, tbh.

And their son is going to post here.

their hapa daughter looks 100% asian. They are lucky it's a female
Yeah doesn't matter how much of a mutt/mixed breed you are if you're lucky enough to be born with a hole.

A midget and a Filipino, he must have been very desperate to go that low.

If he got muscle instead of being built so retarded he would easily be chad. Fakecel shit

Polluting the gene pool like this should be illegal

He looks decent, in the past century he would get a 5ft,,7 Becky but has to stoop down for overseas midgets in the 21st century. This shows us just how bad it is for men in the west.

guy's 100% a pedo
Teracope, where's the neoteny in that haggard face.

I would though, an ugly motherfucker and a limb-disproportional midget seems like an okay match, as long as they abstain from having kids.

he mogs her to the astral plane and back. just how over is it exactly when this tallfag normie can only get a deathnik midget from a third world country. her looksmatch didn't make it to 5 years old
He looks decent, in the past century he would get a 5ft,,7 Becky but has to stoop down for overseas midgets in the 21st century. This shows us just how bad it is for men in the west.

he mogs her to the astral plane and back. just how over is it exactly when this tallfag normie can only get a deathnik midget from a third world country. her looksmatch didn't make it to 5 years old

Her height equal is a 4ft8 man as women are typically 5 inches shorter.

Their hapa manlet supercel progeny will be the antichrist
The anti-Christ, in Islam at least, is a deformed, one eyed, hunchbacked, infertile manlet. So I could see this happening JFL
Polluting the gene pool like this should be illegal
Anyone below 5'0 really shouldn't be breeding
JFL imagine being 6'2 white and having to marry a gook midget. Meanwhile, some 5'5 muslim man is getting a 5'10 wife. How over is it for white men?

Last edited:
he and she won't be happy when they see their child

Next in line: incel ascends with 15 yo jb #LoveDon'tJudge

NGL i hate people who do that, if you are fucking as a short guy or the other way around you should get sterilized

If they had a son it would be another ER

Last edited:
Holy shit the comments are all midget foidlets bragging about their tall partners :reeeeee:

Me too. They ignore all the shit that ugly whites are undergoing today. They try to paint a picture of "all whites have the same privileges as Chad because both are white".
Forget the BBC pill, you are missing the point if JBW. We all know ugly white men have shit lives compared to chad.
All jbw means is that an ugly JBW is below chad, below Tyrone, maybe even below Chaddam.
Point is a 3-6 JBW can still slay ethnics.
Ethnic whores will overstate a JBW SMV by 3, and understate another ethnic by 3
For example a 6/10 noodle will see a 6/10 ricemen as a 6/10 (which btw still puts him as an elite in riceland), but she will see a 6/10 JBW as a 9/10, and a 6/10 Arab or curry as 3/10.

That's what JBW means. Of course to a noodle Hemsworth is the best, but then she will see ItsOver as an 8, which puts him on a par with Lee hyung byun, and she will see Roshan as a 5, which is what real foids see ItsOver as