Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal [Incel Art] [Agepill] The aging Zoomer

ldargoblin

ldargoblin

Slobcel
★★★★★
Assd

Zoomers arent 30 Im a millenial and not even 30 yet wtf. Zoomers are for the most part faggots though

Yea brah inceldom bussin frfr

The agepill is the most brootal becuase it is cyclical and you can never warn anyone of it, I remember being 15 thinking that early twenties people who playing vidya were lame now I am getting close to 26 and I haven't changed I am closer to 30 than 18

25 is boomer age, anybody over the age 23 claiming to be a zoomer is fucked in the head.

For that reason I never mock people because of their age in online discussions.

Zoomer brocoli haircut is worse than a skullet.

They are going to be a lost generation just like millennials.

Would've been better if the zoomer was balding

Except that 25yo are also seen as old by jbs. Maybe I'm wrong but in the past it seemed like you were considered young and at prime age when you were in your twenties as a man. And even 30s was still considered kind of young.
But now in this gynocentric society with rising hypergamy, young women 20yo and under have way more power than let's say in the 80s and 90s. Nowadays 25+ is already considered old. And 30+ is really old. Because a mans value is now solely determined by how cute and good looking he is in the eyes of teenage girls.

The agepill is the most brootal becuase it is cyclical and you can never warn anyone of it, I remember being 15 thinking that early twenties people who playing vidya were lame now I am getting close to 26 and I haven't changed I am closer to 30 than 18
It’s such a brutal pill

Except that 25yo are also seen as old by jbs. Maybe I'm wrong but in the past it seemed like you were considered young and at prime age when you were in your twenties as a man. And even 30s was still considered kind of young.
But now in this gynocentric society with rising hypergamy, young women 20yo and under have way more power than let's say in the 80s and 90s. Nowadays 25+ is already considered old. And 30+ is really old. Because a mans value is now solely determined by how cute and good looking he is in the eyes of teenage girls.

Based. Millennials are born up to 1998 since they refer to anything born in the early-mid80s and late 90s. Zoomers is just a word to make gen Z feel older but they’re not that old they’re just a huge gap with how average women move in life compared to the average man I agree with what you typed here.

Nowadays 25+ is already considered old.
Zoomers who are 25 or close to it think they're really young. I've seen them say "I'm only 25" or 26 many times.

Zoomers who are 25 or close to it think they're really young. I've seen them say "I'm only 25" or 26 many times.
Kek, that me bro, I am still coping that I am only 25, I still have time to get my shit together, but then I realize just how far behind I am, chad is on his 1000th pussy and don't even have a hug yet it's ovER

if your older than 21 your old as shit