Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel anger and the future of incels

• Thread starter Deleted member 1983
  • Start date
Deleted member 1983

Deleted member 1983

25yr NEET virgin
-
I believe that incel anger and despair will fuel more incels to not only take their lives but others aswell. As statistics have shown male inceldom is only rising while foids seem to be staying the same in term of sexlessness. ( low ) . So now society has a group of disenfranchised lonely men with nothing to live for and nothing to lose.

As well all know men have lots of testerone which can quickly turn to anger in the case of inceldom, although some incels will likely just suicide some will seek vengeance on normies/ chads/ staceys and who can blame them? incels are the product of a hypergamous society which encourages females to always date up and become ever more increasingly shallow.

I just want to see the normies faces when they realise the amount of incel men is higher than they imagine ( and increasing ) aswell as the potential affect it has on society.

the thing is Muslims bomb people all the time, more than any other group, and no one gives a shit about their cause.

I think there will be an explosion of incel anger once the majority of millennials pass the mid 30s, because at that point they have missed out on everything, including becoming betabuxx

I think there will be an explosion of incel anger once the majority of millennials pass the mid 30s, because at that point they have missed out on everything, including becoming betabuxx
True but most millennials are too cucked to care

I really hope we become a sufficiently large minority to really have any kind of impact in our country´s politics. But i think its just not gonna happen because most incels are deluded about their nature thanks to the blue pill.
But it would be awesome to vote to some party that actually defend my interests as a pathetic lonely incel.