Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel and Want to get your fucking craniofacial deformity fixed?

misterbean9

misterbean9

Laws are made to protect good-looking people
-
Well, if your parents are like mine then they will tell you that you are incredibly mentally ill and have no clue as to what the fuck you are talking about. Who cares if the only reason why my other hasn't killed herself yet is because she is a dumb cunt who gets validation everywhere purely becasue of the way she looks? My father is a pathetic betabux piece of shit who is literally more soyboy and simp than the average inceltears user. Even after I tell them that it is due to my fucking mouth-breathing and sneezing 10+ times consecutively within less than 20 seconds (yes you read that right) they still insist and make it out that its about the way my nose looks? Fucking unreal. I know I sound schizophrenic in how I rant, but this is unreal. Why can't I just be like the normie shitkids and whores parents who get them boobjobs when they're 16? Why are my parents so fucking subhuman and scum?

Tbf, when I was bluepilled I had no clue what craniofacial deformity meant.

Use images to describe what you want, and why you want it.

I think you have sinesitus. You should get it checked, a nose operation will fix it.