Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Incel Activism

• Thread starter Deleted member 10124
  • Start date
We should start riots on college campuses. Imagine thousands of men burning down art and humanities buildings in minecraft.

We should start riots on college campuses. Imagine thousands of men burning down art and humanities buildings in minecraft.
That would be glorious

People and government get afraid of people who do cause damage. That's why western politics is afraid of terrorism, they feel weak about direct confrontation. Incels are complaining online only tbh, then we're an easy target as scapegoats

That would be glorious

The Students in the Vietnam War misbehaved as such. FYI.

And abortion clinics (also in Minecraft)

Sounds vERy good to me.

And abortion clinics (also in Minecraft)
I don't care about clinics that kill chad's kids tbh. I just want to see feminists and cucks attacked in their spawn points and safe spaces in GTA V.

We need to go ER