Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Incel (19) drinks himself to death to impress Chads

Meus

Meus

Banned
-
Unbelievable. :feelshaha:

The charges come more than six months after 19-year-old pledge Adam Oakes was found dead. His family told NBC's "Today" show that he was attending an initiation party for the Delta Chi fraternity to learn who his big brother would be. According to the family, pledges at the party said Oakes drank a large bottle of whiskey in an hour as part of an initiation process and then passed out.

I knew how he looked like before I even saw his picture. :feelshaha:
Did he really think these Chads would have helped him to get pussy? :feelshaha:

If he was blackpilled he would still be alive. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

View attachment 499429

If he was blackpilled he would still be alive. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:
if he was blackpilled he would be at a higher chance of roping

if he was blackpilled he would be at a higher chance of roping
People who were blackpilled consisently from an early age are at at a LOWER chance of roping than bluepilled incels or incels who turned from blue to black too quickly.

Because of course he was killed by frat fags, every fucking time. Kid probably just wanted a circle circle and somewhere he could belong. Little did he know they hate people like him, his own naivety and bluepilled stupidity did him in

Last edited:
I wonder if it hurt? Sounds like a good roping tactic.

why would truecels like that even join a fraternity
he needed a blackpill overdose

Very instructive and tragic story.

Some people are saying that the blackpill would have saved him. Others are saying no. My perspective:

I'm sorry to be mean but he must not have been very bright. It need not happen that you can be low status in looks that way (can't be helped) and also a fucking pussy without the sentience to realize you're being condescended to and these people don't only not like you but are also in an unspoken conspiracy against you as their fucking joke. Being an incel need not mean not having social intelligence and a bite...

Very instructive and tragic story.

Some people are saying that the blackpill would have saved him. Others are saying no. My perspective:

I'm sorry to be mean but he must not have been very bright. It need not happen that you can be low status in looks that way and also a fucking pussy without the sentience to realize you're being condescended to and these people don't only not like you but are also in an unspoken conspiracy against you as their fucking joke. Being an incel need not mean not having social intelligence and a bite...
True. Also incels need to stop pretending like every reject is automatically "one of us" or a victim of the issues we're battling. Not every loser relates to us.

Of course he was looking for gratification through association: "By housing with Chads I am a Chad".

Fucking retarded, I do not care how high IQ he was.
High IQ, great point. Utter subhuman thought being a fratbro/being associated with fratbros would give him a one way ticket to a harem of pussy. How did I not notice this?

Grannycel. Looked like a granny tbh.

Fuck even this picture of the bbc mockingly standing behind him as if he is some small puppy
45CEBCEF 31A4 4A1C A8B8 41B68DDF6AA4

He really got bullied to death by these Chads

he died. no more suffering :feelsmage:
Low IQ. You seriously think he was "suffering"? Stop projecting yourself onto other ugly men, he was a bluepilled cuck. What "suffering" man parties like that and tries to join a frat? Literally the most normie things ever

170809-timothy-piazza-mn-0815.jpg
There was a hazing of a chad lite who drank himself to death a little while ago

I still don’t understand the application of joining a fraternity

Well atleast He wasnt self aware of His Position

So yea guess He Had to much fun and overdid it :smonk:

You must be high on drugs to consider those suspects as chads based on their looks.

View attachment 499429

well they will prob get jailed if they manipulated him into drinking this much

Is US the most Chad-worshipping country on earth? The glimpses I've caught about their culture makes it seem like Chad's are completely socially unrestrained in banging foids and bullying nerds.

Is US the most Chad-worshipping country on earth? The glimpses I've caught about their culture makes it seem like Chad's are completely socially unrestrained in banging foids and bullying nerds.
That's just the frat/football culture

Low IQ. You seriously think he was "suffering"? Stop projecting yourself onto other ugly men, he was a bluepilled cuck. What "suffering" man parties like that and tries to join a frat? Literally the most normie things ever
oh he was suffering alright. just coping hard. they took him in to laugh at him and went as far as killing the fucker

don't ever low IQ me again nigger

Yeah because he totally didn’t willingly down a bottle of whiskey by his own volition

LOW IQ
lmao he's an easily influenced subhuman who's trying to fit in hard coz he rightfully knows that it's fully over for him otherwise he'd eat shit if that got him the respect of ch*ds and pussy

NIGGER

as far as killing the fucker
To be fair, he was a fucking retard that he forced himself to continue drinking a beverage that burned his entire mouth and ignored all the warning signs of his body. If you ever drank shots of Vodka you'd know that that shit is fucking nasty. He literally tortured himself for approval.

He ignored his own instincts to appeal to Chads. It doesn't get more sad and pathetic than this. :feelshaha: The cuck deserved to die.

To be fair, he was a fucking retard that he forced himself to continue drinking a beverage that burned his entire mouth and ignored all the warning signs of his body. If you ever drank shots of Vodka you'd know that that shit is fucking nasty. He literally tortured himself for approval.

He ignored his own instincts to appeal to Chads. It doesn't get more sad and pathetic than this. :feelshaha: The cuck deserved to die.
yeah sure I'm not saying he doesn't. a lot of people do tbh :feelsaww::feelsLSD::feelsmage::feelsYall:

lmao he's an easily influenced subhuman who's trying to fit in hard coz he rightfully knows that it's fully over for him otherwise he'd eat shit if that got him the respect of ch*ds and pussy

NIGGER
He’s the type of chad worshipping cuck that would’ve posted on it, no point in defending him

Fucking exactly. No one “forced” him to do this. He literally voluntarily roped for chad’s approval like the bluepilled doormat cuck he is

People who were blackpilled consisently from an early age are at at a LOWER chance of roping than bluepilled incels or incels who turned from blue to black too quickly.
This is true

He’s the type of chad worshipping cuck that would’ve posted on it, no point in defending him
sure but he might've learned the folly of his ways and gotten blackpilled. I've been redpill coping myself for many years. though he looks way too low T for that so he probably would've just cuckmaxxed with a roast :waitwhat:

sure but he might've learned the folly of his ways and gotten blackpilled. I've been redpill coping myself for many years. though he looks way too low T for that so he probably would've just cuckmaxxed with a roast :waitwhat:
What? He didn’t learn shit bro he’s fucking dead

“Chads”. JFL :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha: did you see their pics? He died for a bunch of kyles. I don’t blame him, he most likely was a fatcel and thought that frats = pussy on demand

“Chads”. JFL :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha: did you see their pics? He died for a bunch of kyles. I don’t blame him, he most likely was a fatcel and thought that frats = pussy on demand
There are at least 2 Chads there, don't be retarded.

They're only 19, obviously they won't look as manly as a 30 year old, but saying the 1st photo isn't a Chad is cope.

Ter

every incel should be blackpill

There are at least 2 Chads there, don't be retarded.

They're only 19, obviously they won't look as manly as a 30 year old, but saying the 1st photo isn't a Chad is cope.

View attachment 499530
Not “Chads”, just “Chad”. Only 1 chad and his neck proves that. The other one is a DungeonsAndDragonscel and the other two are foreheadlandingstripcel and druggiecel

every incel should be blackpill

Only a few are ever really blackpilled. To be bold -- and only in the interest of examining any self-delusion on my part -- perhaps claiming to be "blackpilled" is just higher tier MGTOWism with the sour grapes replaced by acknowledgement of defeat and the claim of genetic inferiority. The very truly blackpilled are higher beings, creatures of stratosphere IQ who can probe far deeper and guide their consciousness in ways which aren't possible for the rest of us.

Last edited:
It never began for him. :feelsbadman:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back