Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Inb4 blackpilled-cel thread

Subhumancel

Subhumancel

Ascending...
-
Hi im blackpilled-cel i post a new thread every fucking second about how i like to shave chad balls using my teeth and how i worship chad like a god and there are gorllion women out there who literally pissed on me because im subhuman and i will continue to post threads like that constantly for eternity theres no stopping my threads

Thanks

1 of u fags trim my balls with ur teeth

1278.jpg

those types of threads are the worst

Hi im blackpilled-cel i post a new thread every fucking second about how i like to shave chad balls using my teeth and how i worship chad like a god and there are gorllion women out there who literally pissed on me because im subhuman and i will continue to post threads like that constantly for eternity theres no stopping my threads

Thanks
Stop making fun in the only community that accepts truecels!!!!:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

It would be weird to create a mythological punishment from the gods, which states that we’d be doomed forever in this website
19CC1CF5 1AB9 47CC 9E75 0CF7B8EE69F1

Destroy all cucks

His threads are starting to annoy me a bit ngl

Or the ones where Its over: Fuck everything its all looks

low effort type bullshit
Yeah, they are just postmaXxing the easy way, which is kinda stupid since you inevatibly end up with a high count anyway if you stay here long enough lol.

I don't understand people posting those low effort shit, as if it meant "status" or some ascending path. Most old users only post when they have something in mind or "new" to share, that's why they are respected. ( Free @Fontaine admins tbh JFL )

OP, you're a faggot. So, to convey you're tired of the same old threads, you make this one letting everyone know how fed up you are. Isn't this shitty, bitchy-complaining, faggot thread the same thing as you mentioned?

Yeah, they are just postmaXxing the easy way, which is kinda stupid since you inevatibly end up with a high count anyway if you stay here long enough lol.

I don't understand people posting those low effort shit, as if it meant "status" or some ascending path. Most old users only post when they have something in mind or "new" to share, that's why they are respected. ( Free @Fontaine admins tbh JFL )
They think they are smart.

Interesting take on this, OP