Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion In your pERsonal opinion, is Kamala Harris “black?”

Is Kamala Harris “black?”

• Yes, Kamala Harris is black.

Votes: 7 33.3%
  • No, Kamala Harris is not black.

Votes: 14 66.7%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Idk who that is

I support Trump, but don't use him as cope. He is pro Israil and pro Jew and is a billionaire Chad who cares nothing for you. I just vote for him because he's better on shitskin immigration, he's not savior though.

The Trump cope on here makes me cringe sometimes.

I support Trump, but don't use him as cope. He is pro Israil and pro Jew and is a billionaire Chad who cares nothing for you. I just vote for him because he's better on shitskin immigration, he's not savior though.

The Trump cope on here makes me cringe sometimes.
My life was much bettER undER President Trump (2016-2020), so I will vote for him.

1. More money in my pocket, especially from the boosted-unemployment payments.

2. Lower prices at the grocery store.

3. Fewer illegal aliens in my part of California.

4. People seemed happier under Trump than Biden.

5. Less homosexual pride, society seemed more noble.

6. Putin hadn’t invaded Ukraine, Trump has promised to end the war.

she's stupid so yes

Whatever the niggress is, I don't like it.

Pure Kalergi mutt

She's a nigger, but not black.

Yes.
And it wouldn't matter a fraction of a bit if she wasn't.

No same with Barack Obama & Colin Kaepernick. Half black mixed people tend to larp as black since it's easier for their career's & day to day lives.

I don’t really care for the foid

My life was much bettER undER President Trump (2016-2020), so I will vote for him.
Yea its crazy how much has changed since then. Fucking sucks now and only getting worse

No
She's a mutt mixed with black

No same with Barack Obama & Colin Kaepernick. Half black mixed people tend to larp as black since it's easier for their career's & day to day lives.
John Legend is not black.

Who's dat
This disgusting 5’3” half-Jamaican/half-Tamil Indian niggress who sucked her way to the top of American politics, now she is running for President or the United States.

By a ratio of 1:2, .IS usERs say that Kamala Harris is not black.

No, she just wants to appear to be a Nigger in order to encourage American blacks to vote for her in the elections.
Agreed. Look at the man in the thumbnail - he has straight hair, he is not a negro.