Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment in your opinion, how many incels are likely to ascend?

jet112

jet112

Incelmatics
★★
i would say 1-10%, just based on the insane stuff people at looksmax.org are willing to do

i would say 90%

must most of the people here are lazy fat ass negative incels, its over for them

the rest 10% are truecels (weebs)

On this forum: 60% (I would even bet on a moderator ascending)
On Reddit: 80%-90%
On 4chan: 30%

Most here, I doubt once the attention that incels are getting now wears off that everyone would still be here.

most of us want to improve but we give up easily
we just cope instead of improving

this is a good example of giving up

improving your life is an abstract concept.

improving your life is an abstract concept.
"you need to improve yourself" is a knee jerk answer to anyone that fails at anything
by improving i mean looksmaxxing, personality doesnt matter, just be shredded
if you fail at something it doesnt matter either, at the end of the day we would be happy by having someone that loves us or just having a hole to fuck at night tbh

i think the majority of the guys under 25 on this site will eventually..depending on your definition of ascend.

The whites here will ascend sooner or later, the ethnics are here to stay.

by improving i mean looksmaxxing, personality doesnt matter, just be shredded
if you fail at something it doesnt matter either, at the end of the day we would be happy by having someone that loves us or just having a hole to fuck at night tbh

nothing you do can improve your situation. you are not the first (and not last) person that thought about getting a six pack and a sports car for attracting woman.
again, most people live under the assumption that incels piss in jugs and shit in a box

On this forum, none. This is the last stop.

nothing you do can improve your situation. you are not the first (and not last) person that thought about getting a six pack and a sports car for attracting woman.
again, most people live under the assumption that incels piss in jugs and shit in a box
most of the people here dont even try to looksmaxx (like you i assume)

you will never ascend with that mindset, never

you have to acknowledge the blackpill and then ascend with all that knowledge, the whitepill

30-60%

Most users here are normal looking, minority are truecels like 5'2 curry janitors

most seeing as this site has very little in the way of a long term userbase

incels in denial can ascend by cuckmaxxing or betabux

most of the people here dont even try to looksmaxx (like you i assume)

you will never ascend with that mindset, never

you have to acknowledge the blackpill and then ascend with all that knowledge, the whitepill

you don't know what iv done to improve myself.
and again, most incels are normal people, with normal jobs.
if anything, incels do most of the self-improvement work by a huge margin (compared to regular people).
normal people don't subscribe to RSD or buy 'gorilla mindset' from amazon. a very small subset of men actually do that.
it is not normal to do such things in real life, most people cruise their way into a relationship.

What's the point of that normies don't even thing about getting a girlfriend or a lover they activated it automatically while they r doing school or college

On this forum: 60% (I would even bet on a moderator ascending)
On Reddit: 80%-90%
On 4chan: 30%
How did you come up with these numbers? Just out of curiosity.

INCEL ascension rate: Probably 10-30%

Truecels get 0% ofc cuz thats the whole meaning

the way people act, and what they reveal about themselves has led me to that conclusion.
Do you count polyamorous cucklationships as ascending? :ping:

you don't know what iv done to improve myself.
and again, most incels are normal people, with normal jobs.
if anything, incels do most of the self-improvement work by a huge margin (compared to regular people).
normal people don't subscribe to RSD or buy 'gorilla mindset' from amazon. a very small subset of men actually do that.
it is not normal to do such things in real life, most people cruise their way into a relationship.
that shit that you listed requieres minimun effort and its useless, we know about the blackpill and it says that the only thing that matter is looks

if you are dont looksmaxxing then you will never ascend

"you don't know what iv done to improve myself." no fap lmao, that shit is useless, take the whitepill and accept the fact that the only way of getting a hole in this century is by looksmaxxing

that shit that you listed requieres minimun effort and its useless, we know about the blackpill and it says that the only thing that matter is looks

if you are dont looksmaxxing then you will never ascend

"you don't know what iv done to improve myself." no fap lmao, that shit is useless, take the whitepill and accept the fact that the only way of getting a hole in this century is by looksmaxxing

im not disagreeing with your statement. im just saying that most people whom are in relationships never had to go through such extreme lengths

Over 50% will end up ascending before 30 including me. However by then we would have already missed the novel sexual experiences of our prime youth so i wouldn't even call it ascending.

im not disagreeing with your statement. im just saying that most people whom are in relationships never had to go through such extreme lengths
because they were raised in normal conditions, we were not, we were bullied or damaged by our parents, we cant reverse the damage done, its deep into our minds and cant be changed, we as incels have to do a lot more to ascend becasue our socials skills will never be "normal"

Depends on a couple things.
Looks, and if they are mentalcel or not
If not mentalcel or truecel, they MIGHT be able to ascend
My rough estimation for this forum is 15 - 30%?

Seeing high and low numbers in this thread. I vote on the low end myself (5-10%) as I don’t see society getting any better.

My hypothesis is that this forum will ascend to roughly 1 billion members within 6 months.

Probably less than 10% within the next decade

If you’re a richcel you could beta bux. Although I rather chop of my nuts than do that.

Only fakecels will ascend man

On this forum, none. This is the last stop.
I'm inclined to agree.

I've always thought you when you find yourselves Googling "how to get a girlfriend", when you go out approaching random girls because it's your only option, when you end up signing up on forums created for guys who can't get laid to discuss the fact that you can't get laid...these are all strong indicators that it's probably too late - you're probably too far gone.

Personally, I can't imagine myself ever ascending, and I know there will be many here in a worse position than me in terms of looks and family support structure.

If you're still young (25 or less), have a full head of hair, aren't seriously autistic, aren't a turbomanlet (like 5'3 or less) and have an at least 5/10 face, you're wasting your time here.

maybe 25%, there are a bunch of failed normies around here. I have lots of hope for youngcels that may start looksmaxxing before they start their 20's

80% of the users here will ascend in the next 5 years.