Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

In your honest opinion, do you think the blackpill is a blessing or a curse?

• Thread starter Deleted member 21760
  • Start date

In your honest opinion, do you think the blackpill is a blessing or a curse?

• Curse

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Blessing

Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Doesn't matter

Votes: 20 69.0%

• Total voters
Deleted member 21760

Deleted member 21760

A 25 year old KHHTSLPTV
-
Neither.
It's the truth.

No blessing or curse . just the hard to swallow truth

It's a good knowledge to understand many things

The Blackpill liberates you either of hope, either of suffering.

Does it affect you mental health? It does for me tbh. They say ignorance is a blessing...

How did you feel after swallowing it?
Honkvarle

That's like asking if knowing about gravity is a blessing or curse. If you don't know the truth you'll get cucked.

The Blackpill liberates you either of hope, either of suffering.
It also makes you realize that your life is worthless. Life as an incel has no meaning. I'm not talking only about dating. Life in general when you're ugly and especially low T and short is unbearable.
That's like asking if knowing about gravity is a blessing or curse. If you don't know about the truth you'll get cucked.
Gravity don't affect your life direclty if you see what I mean. But the blackpill makes you see the harsh truth that you're as worthy as a worm or mosquito.

It also makes you realize that your life is worthless. Life as an incel has no meaning. I'm not talking only about dating. Life in general when you're ugly and especially low T and short is unbearable.
No, having understanding that you have no chances liberates you from self hate, its not your fault man, its just an evolutionary thing.

No, having understanding that you have no chances liberates you from self hate, its not your fault man, its just an evolutionary thing.
Yep you're right. But it makes me anxious too (I'm gonna spend my only one life lonely and depressed is too scary tbh tbh when I compare it to chads' and even normies' lives)

It allows me to forgive myself to some degree.

It doesnt matter since any normie and chad/stacy doesnt give a fuck about the blackpill

The black pill is the diagnosis not cause
It doesnt matter since any normie and chad/stacy doesnt give a fuck about the blackpill

Having the knowledge is a blessing the black pill being true is a curse.

It can open your eyes to how the world really works. It has the possibility to save you anguish in life.

Both.

It both, relieves stress and causes it.

There is no avoiding the blackpill. You can't avoid the truth.

The truth hurts
But it’s a blessing in the future

Gravity don't affect your life direclty if you see what I mean. But the blackpill makes you see the harsh truth that you're as worthy as a worm or mosquito.
That's the cuckpill thinking you're unworthy of sex with your looksmatch. The more we know about foid nature the better we can keep it in check, and stop paying taxes to the cucked government.