Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious In your fantasies, why would women be attracted to you?

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

The Satoru Iwata of incels.is
★★★★★
In my fantasies, women would be attracted to me because I played football in college, and that alone entitles me to women, as they would feel entitled to an athlete of my caliber.

Last edited:
because I have a 10/10 face

Because i’m beautiful

Because I'm 185cm, my zygos are okay, occiput unscrewed, testo levels higher and i dont look like an auschwitz escapee

Because they of very high culture

Cuse i will be a Chad

My personality :feelskek:

Cuz I have almost 10.000 posts on .co

They have no choice.

It is funny to think I'm always attractive in my own fantasies. Nowadays I mostly fantasize about statusmaxxing via some one-in-a-million miracle and getting a 6/10 gf that way.

Because i'm a rich chad athlete. Ie. looks, money, status all achieved young and easily through passion.

Bec. they hate chads
giga cope lol

Because im one of the veterans who fought to liberate incels

Because I'm smart....JFL

because in my dreams I imagine myself as Chad

She loves me for who I am.

Because I say so in my fantasys

Because of my Swag

She would understand the black pill and realize that her value isnt gained from having copious amounts of sex with attractive males.

She would love me for my personality my interests and hobbies, and because I'm me and no one else.

because I breathe

She would understand the black pill and realize that her value isnt gained from having copious amounts of sex with attractive males.

She would love me for my personality my interests and hobbies, and because I'm me and no one else.
I used to have fantasises like this, that she'd(fantasy of) would like me due to personality. But with time that changed to my fantasies purely of her liking me due to face+body. As I realized that my personality can easily adjust to accommodate any type of value whether degenerate or virtuous, efficient or inefficient. I realized I have no distinctiveness and the blackpill also helped bring the change

I used to have fantasises like this, that she'd(fantasy of) would like me due to personality. But with time that changed to my fantasies purely of her liking me due to face+body. As I realized that my personality can easily adjust to accommodate any type of value whether degenerate or virtuous, efficient or inefficient. I realized I have no distinctiveness and the blackpill also helped bring the change

Damn that's deep.. based as fuck.

I guess id really want her to like me for my personality to separate myself from others. Face and body just seems so materialistic to me. And yet that's what our entire society and sexual capability relies on

implying they have a choice