Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

In your Dreams, does everything keep going to shit?

Skelznick

Skelznick

Greycel
Anyone else? I'm just about to ascend, or get a job, or get my driver's license, and it all turns to shit.

I do not remember the last time I dreamt.

All nightmares. Most common theme is I get into a fight and lose badly.

An observation. In dreams you can't be black pilled.

You just keep trying harder and harder.

All nightmares. Most common theme is I get into a fight and lose badly.
same. al my dreams are nightmares. except a theme i notice is abandonment. like one time i was thrown into an asylum, left at an ohrpanage, on a sinking ship. not sure if that means anything

same. al my dreams are nightmares. except a theme i notice is abandonment. like one time i was thrown into an asylum, left at an ohrpanage, on a sinking ship. not sure if that means anything

The sinking ship is harsh,.
As if clown world can't even be counted on to float

My dreams are hard to interpret at times. They're vague and all encompassing.

I’m my last dream, I was exiting my car to walk home, and on my way walking back from the parking lot, a pack of 10 teenagers tried to rob me, but I got away and ran back to the car. Unfortunately, the car was upside down for some reason when I returned, so it was not drivable. I still got in and took shelter from them, and they left. I then went back to the house, but the lock wouldn’t open, so I spent the night in the garage

I’m my last dream, I was exiting my car to walk home, and on my way walking back from the parking lot, a pack of 10 teenagers tried to rob me, but I got away and ran back to the car. Unfortunately, the car was upside down for some reason when I returned, so it was not drivable. I still got in and took shelter from them, and they left. I then went back to the house, but the lock wouldn’t open, so I spent the night in the garage

As if everything you count on somehow fails in time of crisis

My dreams are like entire movies every night I love it. Dreammaxxing is an amazing cope for me. I had a super cool and weird dream last night and I wish I could go back into it