Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion In you opinion, how much gatekeeping is too much gatekeeping?

• Thread starter Deleted member 20811
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 20811

KHHV
-
I hope we all agree that a minimum amount of gatekeeping is needed for a good quality incel forum.

But..... how much is too much?

In my opinion, I'd say that once people start saying shit like this then its gone too far:
"ALL TALLCELS ARE FAKECELS/VOLCELS" or
"ALL WHITECELS ARE FAKECELS/VOLCELS" or
"ALL BLACKCELS ARE FAKECELS/VOLCELS" or
"ALL UNDER 25s ARE FAKECEL/VOLCELS".
"BROOOOO IF YOURE NOT SUB2 & DEFORMED YOURE FAKECEL BRO"

Stereotyping like that is just not reasonable imo.

Heres how it should be:

MOST IMPORTANT HERE: IF EVEN ONE OF THE *BELOW APPLIES TO YOU, YOU'RE A FAKECEL AND NEED TO GET THE FUCK OFF THIS FORUM.

- *KISSES
- *SEX
- *BLOW JOBS
- *HAND JOBS
- *BOOB TOUCHING, ASS TOUCHING OR PUSSY TOUCHING ETC.
-
*INTIMATE OR ROMANTIC CONTACT WITH A BIOLOGICAL FEMALE

Now these below are more subjective and debatable. If you have more than one of the following, its probably over for you:
- sub6 face
- sub 183cm height in USA (sub 188cm in taller european countries)
- sub 17.8cm dick
- bad frame (example: sub 16.5cm wrists)

Last edited:
Seems pretty reasonable
Yeah man, this stuff gets pretty annoying

Incel (Allowed): Person who desires, but is unable, to be in a romantic relationship.

If you are unable to get a romantic relationship you're incel
- sub6 face
over until I fix my damn acne scars

I hope we all agree that a minimum amount of gatekeeping is needed for a good quality incel forum.

But..... how much is too much?

In my opinion, I'd say that once people start saying shit like

Stereotyping like that is just not reasonable imo.

Heres how it should be:

MOST IMPORTANT HERE: IF EVEN ONE OF THE *BELOW APPLIES TO YOU, YOU'RE A FAKECEL AND NEED TO GET THE FUCK OFF THIS FORUM.

- *KISSES
- *SEX
- *BLOW JOBS
- *HAND JOBS
-

Now these below are more subjective and debatable. If you have more than one of the following, its probably over for you in my opinion:
- sub6 face
- sub 183cm height in USA (sub 190cm in taller european countries)
- sub 17.8cm dick
- bad frame (example: sub 16.5cm wrists)
No such thing as gatekeeping.

Anyone who cries about "gatekeeping" should be shot on site.

@Personalityinkwell get the fuck in here you sexhaverboot licker explain yourself

@Personalityinkwell get the fuck in here you sexhaverboot licker explain yourself
I did above.

I mostly agree. Only exception are the extremists that say shit like "broooooo if youre 6ft youre fakecel bro!" "if youre not deformed 1/10 you're fakecel bro"
Yeah hes getting annoying. He's defending fakecels way too much

Gatekeeping can never be enough
The more, the better

If you held hands, got a kiss (or something even more intimate) after puberty, YOU SHOULDN'T BE HERE.

If you held hands, got a kiss (or something even more intimate) after puberty, YOU SHOULDN'T BE HERE.
TERABASED. Anyone who disagrees with this needs to be BANNED ON SIGHT

does being a laughing stock and getting kissed as punishment for a foid in truth or dare count as "kiss"

fuck

Incel (Allowed): Person who desires, but is unable, to be in a romantic relationship.

If you are unable to get a romantic relationship you're incel
I guess that people don't care about the rules

fuck.

I'm like meta-incel, i've been made an incel to incels.

fuck my life
also does kissing your mom count

Stop trying to find loopholes you fucking fakecel-bootlicker.

- *KISSES
- *SEX
- *BLOW JOBS
- *HAND JOBS
-

- *KISSES
- *SEX
- *BLOW JOBS
- *HAND JOBS
-
That should be obvious. Sexhavers are the fakecels we should remove from .co, instead of arguing if a short, balding niggercel could be tyrone if he had a larger dick or something simmilairly ridiculous.

Trait-based gatekeeping is meaningless unless someone is an actual chad. If someone has tried to be normal but failed and hasn't gotten any female interaction, they are an incel.

That should be obvious. Sexhavers are the fakecels we should remove from .co, instead of arguing if a short, balding niggercel could be tyrone if he had a larger dick or something simmilairly ridiculous.
Agree 100%. We should also ban the cucks that defend fakecels as well.

Heres how it should be:

- *KISSES
- *SEX
- *BLOW JOBS
- *HAND JOBS
-
This is what I personally agree with. But I would also make exceptions for incels who have done this if they somehow managed to become very irreversibly ugly overnight and can't get any girls anymore.

I know you kissed your mom at one point, so you aren't a real incel
I never kissed my mom. Keep coping for me faggot.

Even if I did, family members obviously don't count anyways

I did above.
Not good enough

You get by on a technicality that has no business existing.

It is indeed a loophole you keep draining and choking on that loophole's ballsack to death

I never kissed my mom. Keep coping for me faggot.

Even if I did, family members obviously don't count anyways

Well, using my big brain high iq Young Sheldon watching powers, I know that "faggot" means "bunch of sticks," and you just called me multidick'd as a result of that.

Get fucked idiot #EpicGamerMoment #Rekt

Well, using my big brain high iq Young Sheldon watching powers, I know that "faggot" means "bunch of sticks," and you just called me multidick'd as a result of that.

Get fucked idiot #EpicGamerMoment #Rekt
Nobody cares about shitty jokes like that. You sound like you're fucking 14.

All standard looking cells for their own good could leave IMO, except if they contribute a lot to this forum and most importantly do not cry much.

Actually mods are doing them a favor with bans like giving a second chance in RL.

Not good enough

You get by on a technicality that has no business existing.

It is indeed a loophole you keep draining and choking on that loophole's ballsack to death
that's an opinion of yours. The rules are the rules.
This is what I personally agree with. But I would also make exceptions for incels who have done this if they somehow managed to become very irreversibly ugly overnight and can't get any girls anymore.
this forum constantly spouts "social circle" and "status" stuff as well. if someone leveraged that into action and does not have that anymore, why are they not incels?

"b-but muh rules!!" you know that "involuntarily" and "celibate" are both words in the fucking Oxford Dictionary that have actual defined meanings right? if women have shown a demonstrated interest in doing sexual activities with you, you're not involuntarily celibate

He's defending fakecels way too much

But he is also making quality threads from time to time - too much banning and the forum will be left with mostly retards like me.

"b-but the rules!!" you know that "involuntarily" and "celibate" are both words in the fucking Oxford Dictionary that have actual defined meanings right? if women have shown a demonstrated interest in doing sexual activities with you, you're not involuntarily celibate
Fakecel meme

"b-but the rules!!" you know that "involuntarily" and "celibate" are both words in the fucking Oxford Dictionary that have actual defined meanings right? if women have shown a demonstrated interest in doing sexual activities with you, you're not involuntarily celibate
cope. Incel is defined by wanting a relationship and not being able to get one.

Technically anyone could get a hooker. If you choose to not use a hooker you are volcel.

cope. Incel is defined by wanting a relationship and not being able to get one.

Technically anyone could get a hooker. If you choose to not use a hooker you are volcel.
IF YOU HAD INTIMATE FEMALE CONTACT (KISSING, BLOW JOBS, HAND JOBS, BOOB/ASS/PUSSY TOUCHING), YOU CAN HAVE A RELATIONSHIP.

END OF THE GODDAMN STORY. GET OFF OF RIGHTFULCELS COCK

IF YOU HAD INTIMATE FEMALE CONTACT (KISSING, BLOW JOBS, HAND JOBS, BOOB/ASS/PUSSY TOUCHING, YOU CAN HAVE A RELATIONSHIP.

END OF THE GODDAMN STORY. GET OFF OF RIGHTFULCELS COCK
explain to me how rightfulcel went through all of high school a kissless virgin who never attended a party on the weekend?

Yeah i agree wholeheartedly with these standards as well. The explicit sexual/romantic contact should be a no-brainer, and those kinds of absolutist fakeceldom claims based on a single trait alone are bullshit when used unironically

Nice job cropping my post. I just pointed out the flaw in your logic.

Keep coping.
it's the insinuation that there's no difference between multiple attractive girls at your high school asking to date you and offering to give you blowjobs vs seeing a hooker. that's literally the most retarded thing I've ever heard
Fakecels

it's the insinuation that there's no difference between multiple attractive girls at your high school asking to date you and offering to give you blowjobs vs seeing a hooker. that's literally the most retarded thing I've ever heard
View attachment 249862
if you have multiple hot girls currently trying to fuck you then you are not incel.

but having a little action in the past and not getting action for years does not make one fakecel. Read the rules

But he is also making quality threads from time to time - too much banning and the forum will be left with mostly retards like me.
Their shit /"water is wet" threads half the time anyways. Nothing of true value when he goes full circle and ends up agreeing with shit he was disagreeing and arguing against for months before going full circle like a retard.

this forum constantly spouts "social circle" and "status" stuff as well. if someone leveraged that into action and does not have that anymore, why are they not incels?
I think having a social circle barely plays a part in getting girls. I've had on and off social circles (mostly from moving) since I first started going to school and they never got me anywhere.

I think having a social circle barely plays a part in getting girls. I've had on and off social circles (mostly from moving) since I first started going to school and they never got me anywhere.
I see. but you claim to be a 4/10 aspie

this forum claims that people who are in a certain looks who aren't autistic can leverage social circles and status into pussy

explain to me how rightfulcel went through all of high school a kissless virgin who never attended a party on the weekend?
He got blow jobs and hand jobs and grabbed pussy you fucking twat.

probably because he was actively rejecting people who offered to date/socialize with him, and he was still touching his girlfriends pussy in class lmfao. "boo hoo I'm such a poor touch starved kissless virgin the only time I've ever touched a woman was the multiple times that I received a blowjob in class from my girlfriend"
if you have multiple hot girls currently trying to fuck you then you are not incel.

but having a little action in the past and not getting action for years does not make one fakecel. Read the rules
if the circumstances haven't changed at all (which they haven't in rightfulcel's case) then no. women have demonstrated that they are willing to have unpaid sex with you, so you're voluntarily celibate. muh "read the rules" JFL read the oxford dictionary and learn what those words mean.

honestly the way you defend fakecels on every single thread is basically simping but with sex having normies instead

Last edited:
I see. but you claim to be a 4/10 aspie

this forum claims that people who are in a certain looks who aren't autistic can leverage social circles and status into pussy
I think that's only reserved for guys who are a 5.5 minimum.

Trait-based gatekeeping is meaningless unless someone is an actual chad. If someone has tried to be normal but failed and hasn't gotten any female interaction, they are an incel.
Exactly. As long as they post things that are black pilled or based or whatever the fuck u wanna call it then no one should give a fuck

@shii410 and @Colvin76 vs @Personalityinkwell part 7,393,303,625 :worryfeels::worryfeels::worryfeels:
No tag teaming faggots

But you are literally okay with sex-havers in relationships :feelsclown:
I will write you on discord tomorrow to clarify the situation, I think there was a communication problem with my previous post on my part.

Last edited: