Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment In which society would you ratber live in

Which society do you choose to live in?

• ISIS tier sharia law society

• Ted Kaczynski's anarchoprimitivist utopia

Results are only viewable after voting.
SUH

SUH

Veteran
Option 1:
ISIS tier sharia law society. Music is banned heads are cut off, foids are stoned, honor killings, child marriage, etc. You get access to some technology like washing machines, some modern medicine and TV but entertainment is banned except Islamic related videos. Society exists. There's a hierarchy. Rich chaddam gets 4 wives. White muslims and white foids are more valued because white worship.
You're also not guaranteed to be born free. There's a 20% chance you're a male slave and an extra 10% chance you're forcefully castrated. You also are forced to be genitally mutilated(circumcised) with no anaesthetics and you get a 10% chance your dick gets infected or a large part of it (entire glans) cut off in a botched operation.

Option 2:

Ted Kaczynski's post civilizational anarchoprimitivisy utopia. No technology, private property, no organized religion, medicine, agriculture whatsoever, just hunter gatherer family groups with their own laws. No feminism,foids depend on men, noone cares if a foid is forced into arranged marriage or kidnapped. Relative peace and a healthy ecosystem where you can hunt and gather enough to survive indefinitely. Ethnics and whites are geographically separated due to lack of transportation so no more jbw in SEA
Outside of whites who moved there before the collapse of industrial civilization.
Where do you think would be better for an incel in terms of being able to have sex, good copes and rewarding relationships?

I'm afraid that the option 2 would not work. The sexual selection was even worse during some periods in the past, 6000 - 8000 years ago.

option 2 is better for me but

I'm afraid that the option 2 would not work. The sexual selection was even worse during some periods in the past, 6000 - 8000 years ago.

plus i want some "low tech" like watches, manual bicycles, guns, etc

Neither , I always wanted to live in medieval europe. at least i could work as a mercenary if things are shit for me

Both are shit but option 1 is a little less shit

Neither tbh. Without God/religion no society will ever thrive, so it's pointless to give up the comforts of technology for society 2. Polygamy + no music + having to adhere to a false religion are huge turn offs for first one as well.

Voted just to see the votes.

The ISIS society is good only for bosses otherwise it is a shit for everybody. But bosses are not Chads so any man can become a boss, even a blackpilled man. And the boss is entitled to a high quality sex. This is the force of this society, the meritocracy. Your life does not depend on your look.

There is no meritocracy in modern western societies, your life depends only on your genes.

Last edited:
We live in a society

Yea, many institutions such as organized religion were championed by incels precisely because the alternative sucked. In either scenario it will just be a bunch of aggro Chads doing whatever they want and having harems.

But there will be no feminism, birth control or jews:smonk:

But there will be no feminism, birth control or jews:smonk:
There will be more meritocracy there than in modern societies without any meritocracy.
We need a society where the meritocracy exists. And no western society offers it.

Meritocracy = access to the sex that depends on your achievements

Last edited:
#2 in like 1 second flat.

Everything about Shake Mohammed bin raghead al-goatfukkah society just absolutely disgusts me.

What's your BEST outcome in a society like that? Some random foid has to fuck you in a transactional way like a hooker, except that instead of money the transaction is that for one more day, you WON'T throw her to the dogs to get cut, mutilated or stoned? Fuck that. I don't want to own a terrified sex slave.

Last edited:
Hijabi waifu vs dying of cold in the winters. Take your pick
You can have a wife in IRL rust too. women depend on men for resources, and the conditions are more or less the same: you need to do your work in a gang and fight the adversities. Difference is, you don't die for the Jews, you die for your tribe (extremely based) :feelsjuice:

You can have a wife in IRL rust too. women depend on men for resources, and the conditions are more or less the same: you need to do your work in a gang and fight the adversities. Difference is, you don't die for the Jews, you die for your tribe (extremely based) :feelsjuice:
Wasn't there some dna research suggesting that one guy slept with 17 women

Number 2 is the way to go for me - the sooner I die, the better.

neither, the combinated marriages like in India are sufficient

sorry im an incel, I need modern medicine , my genetics cant cut it out there

1984 Airstrip one