Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion In what time would you have liked to be born?

Nebuchadnezzar

Nebuchadnezzar

King of Babylon
★★★★★
32d 12h 32m
Basically what the can says, in my case I would like to have been born in the high middle ages more or less in the time of Charlemagne, I would not mind having been a shitty servant. Even so, my life would be much better now.

Caesercel

Caesercel

Just pass me the rope already
★★★★★
199d 3h 6m
Late 1970s Early 1980s. Way less degenerate in these parts. Good wife assured. And still enjoy modern tech at later age

N

NikRebi

Fuck this gay forum, find me in the sewers.
-
5d 15h 48m
B

based_meme

I.N.C.E.L. High Command
★★★★★
141d 11h 9m
Sumeria and Babylon. Leaning more towards the Akkadian empire.

Last edited:
T

THE TRUE HONKLER

Paragon
★★★★★
37d 19h 29m
2099 when the kikes win the 6th great war :feelsLSD:

Nebuchadnezzar

Nebuchadnezzar

King of Babylon
★★★★★
32d 12h 32m
B

based_meme

I.N.C.E.L. High Command
★★★★★
141d 11h 9m
Nebuchadnezzar said:
Ultrabased :dab:
Imagine time traveling to that period and walking through the capital cities. The culture, the architecture, the early mathematics and philosophy. It would be glorious.

JoeBruhcel

JoeBruhcel

Legend
★★★
28d 18h 28m
based_meme said:
Imagine time traveling to that period and walking through the capital cities. The culture, the architecture, the early mathematics and philosophy. It would be glorious.
you'd probably die of starvation or illness unless you were a prince or a rich person.
I would prefer to be born rich in those times

Nebuchadnezzar

Nebuchadnezzar

King of Babylon
★★★★★
32d 12h 32m
Caesercel said:
Late 1970s Early 1980s. Way less degenerate in these parts. Good wife assured. And still enjoy modern tech at later age
You would still have had to live to see the world rot, too late. The last great generation was born before the baby boomers. After 1945 99.98% of people who were born (mainly in the West) are fucking pure shit

WØLF

WØLF

I CAN'T BREED
★★★★★
237d 22h 7m
2021 unironically

Nebuchadnezzar

Nebuchadnezzar

King of Babylon
★★★★★
32d 12h 32m
JoeBruhcel said:
you'd probably die of starvation or illness unless you were a prince or a rich person.
I would prefer to be born rich in those times
Even poor people married and had children. Money did not save you from illness. Cope, even the most miserable of those times lived better than any of us. Sure of his position in the world from birth until his death. Sure there was something after death waiting for him.

T

THE TRUE HONKLER

Paragon
★★★★★
37d 19h 29m
THE TRUE HONKLER said:
2099 when the kikes win the 6th great war :feelsLSD:
Born just in time for the ai Masterace on the second earth which mars was teraformed into by 2117

CrackingYs

CrackingYs

I.N.C.E.L. Security Officer
★★★
136d 3h 27m
My utopian fantasy is to be young adult in the American suburbia in the 1950's (born in 1925). It would have been nearly ideal.

You could buy a house, car, and support a family on literally any job. Just being a gas station attendant would allow you to have a family and a good life. There were sweet new cars coming out, TV was just brand new. No internet. Conservative values. No whores runni around fucking guys off Tinder. You could smoke and drink wherever you wanted.

Nebuchadnezzar

Nebuchadnezzar

King of Babylon
★★★★★
32d 12h 32m
based_meme said:
I imagined it many times, imagine being able to go from Iberia visiting the entire Mediterranean and moving through the Fertile Crescent, Persia, India and arriving in China to sell goods. See all those different cultures and civilizations.

A dream. I wish it would come true. :feelsbadman:

Last edited:
JoeBruhcel

JoeBruhcel

Legend
★★★
28d 18h 28m
Nebuchadnezzar said:
Even poor people married and had children. Money did not save you from illness. Cope, even the most miserable of those times lived better than any of us. Sure of his position in the world from birth until his death. Sure there was something after death waiting for him.
If I had a time machine I'd visit those times for a few days to check out everything they had, I wouldn't choose to live in those times tbh
Nebuchadnezzar said:
I imagined it many times, imagine being able to go from Iberia visiting the entire Mediterranean and moving through the growing fertility, Persia, India and arriving in China to sell goods. See all those different cultures and civilizations.

Same, over for historylovingcels

B

based_meme

I.N.C.E.L. High Command
★★★★★
141d 11h 9m
Nebuchadnezzar said:
I imagined it many times, imagine being able to go from Iberia visiting the entire Mediterranean and moving through the growing fertility, Persia, India and arriving in China to sell goods. See all those different cultures and civilizations.

Wonderful dream tbh ngl.

Nebuchadnezzar

Nebuchadnezzar

King of Babylon
★★★★★
32d 12h 32m
CrackingYs said:
My utopian fantasy is to be young adult in the American suburbia in the 1950's (born in 1925). It would have been nearly ideal.

You could buy a house, car, and support a family on literally any job. Just being a gas station attendant would allow you to have a family and a good life. There were sweet new cars coming out, TV was just brand new. No internet. Conservative values. No whores runni around fucking guys off Tinder. You could smoke and drink wherever you wanted.
Even back then the seeds of degeneration were planted, your children and the other children and young people you saw will be very active promoting degeneration just a decade later. In 1950 you are literally one step away from degeration (the 60s).

Pixycel

Pixycel

Fiat justitia ruat caelum
★★★★★
148d 2h 28m
Some time either during the early or mid roman empire. I want to be a legionary invading gaul, Hispania, and north Africa.
Better yet, make me a German barbarian defending the Rhine and the alps from invaders:lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes:

Caesercel

Caesercel

Just pass me the rope already
★★★★★
199d 3h 6m
Nebuchadnezzar said:
You would still have had to live to see the world rot, too late. The last great generation was born before the baby boomers. After 1945 99.98% of people who were born (mainly in the West) are fucking pure shit
It can rot all it wants after I get pussy

Nebuchadnezzar

Nebuchadnezzar

King of Babylon
★★★★★
32d 12h 32m
Pixycel said:
Some time either during the early or mid roman empire. I want to be a legionary invading gaul, Hispania, and north Africa.
Better yet, make me a German barbarian defending the Rhine and the alps from invaders:lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes:
Life was not as interesting as you wanted it to be. You would actually spend 90% cultivating and living with your family and only 10% of the time fighting.
JoeBruhcel said:
Same, over for historylovingcels
Almost any historical moment was better and has more diversity than now. Imagine, globalization will end up eroding and erasing all cultures and ethnic groups in the world. The homogenization of the future is my greatest fear.

Last edited:
Pixycel

Pixycel

Fiat justitia ruat caelum
★★★★★
148d 2h 28m
Nebuchadnezzar said:
You would actually spend 90% growing and living with your family and only 10% of the time fighting.
sounds better then spending 100% of my time rotting on a incel forum:fuk:

Nebuchadnezzar

Nebuchadnezzar

King of Babylon
★★★★★
32d 12h 32m
Pixycel said:
sounds better then spending 100% of my time rotting on a incel forum:fuk:
Yes, it was.

Izayacel

Izayacel

V L O V "
★★★★★
30d 12h 11m
Nebuchadnezzar said:
Basically what the can says, in my case I would like to have been born in the high middle ages more or less in the time of Charlemagne, I would not mind having been a shitty servant. Even so, my life would be much better now.

in the future like year 4300 , where im able to generate food at will or have insanly fast delivery , and where sex is just available for everyone like it should be

just a pure utopia where everyone can live in bliss like they want

Nebuchadnezzar

Nebuchadnezzar

King of Babylon
★★★★★
32d 12h 32m
Izayacel said:
in the future like year 4300 , where im able to generate food at will or have insanly fast delivery , and where sex is just available for everyone like it should be

just a pure utopia where everyone can live in bliss like they want
:feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke: Basically you gloat over the same generation that causes your inceldom. Some here deserve their fate.

Nagisa_Shingetsu

Nagisa_Shingetsu

Officer
19d 2h 20m
I wouldn't wanna be born at all

H

hornywhitepig

Greycel
23h 12m
I would choose to be a modern day white male with a western salary living in Asia.

unuser

unuser

Relationships are a basic human right
7d 18h 59m
I would like to be born in the golden era of my nation, during the times of the epic wars against the French, the British, the Dutch in the 16th and 17th centuries or during the times of the epic exploration and conquest of the entire continent in the 17th and 18th centuries

Instead I was born in the 20th century degenerate Brazil :feelsseriously:

truanxietycel

truanxietycel

Greycel
1d 22h 8m
tbh, I do love the 80s for it's music, fashion, culture (no social media, no tinders, and internet wasn't mainstream (just for email I guess) )

But I also do love these modern times, yea everything sucks, but the technology is insane, just look our computers, phones (food can arrive at your house with a click of a button) everything is just simplified.

But I would like to live for like 2-3 years in the 80s have the best time possible and then come back to these modern times...

Cope_Time

Cope_Time

I was forced to use a anime avi, I'm not fallen!
★★★★★
50d 5h 31m
i want to born in early 90's in america or some rich eu county, I will see the rise of computers and internet, wanna play q3 arena on dial up

Izayacel

Izayacel

V L O V "
★★★★★
30d 12h 11m
truanxietycel said:
tbh, I do love the 80s for it's music, fashion, culture (no social media, no tinders, and internet wasn't mainstream (just for email I guess) )

But I also do love these modern times, yea everything sucks, but the technology is insane, just look our computers, phones (food can arrive at your house with a click of a button) everything is just simplified.

But I would like to live for like 2-3 years in the 80s have the best time possible and then come back to these modern times...
It would be Shit to Miss Out on this comfort We have Now

I Dont believe that bullshit that the Earth is Over 1 Million years old If We Advanced in the Last 100 years faster then ever

Infact the Earth night be Just 2021 years old , what would make sence given the rapid Progression of technology and comfort We are in

Then again some Bastards Love Woman to much or want Them elevated" For some Reason , and Shit became a little Bit to much Backwards.

Hikikomori_cel

Hikikomori_cel

Depressed and Deathnic
★★
25d 3h 40m
In 8th century

ilieknothing

ilieknothing

Commander
★★★★★
73d 3h 33m
Late 1930s, too young to be drafted into WW2 but old enough to enjoy the glorious 50s where the foids were less degenerate, you can afford a house working at a supermarket and a good technological level
Cope_Time said:
i want to born in early 90's in america or some rich eu county, I will see the rise of computers and internet, wanna play q3 arena on dial up
That’s me and I wish I never existed

nice_try

nice_try

Chad always wins
★★★
12d 23h 18m
i wouldn't want to be born at all.
life is too much of a burden and for what?
does this even have a purpose?
do i really have to struggle through a whole lifetime just to become ashes and be forgotten? is that really it?
seems so pointless and stupid.

Incelnigga

Incelnigga

مٰعَمّرْ قَذّافِي هُوَ التّشَادْ الحَقِيقِي
1d 17h 19m
Born in the 70s, live my childhood and my teenage years in the 80s, a youthful young man in the 90s, PERFECT

Last edited:
LOLI BREEDING

LOLI BREEDING

when your life is not your own
-
182d 17h 41m
lemon21

lemon21

Autumn Cicada
★★★★
10d 3m
200 years future time, when probably VR and sex Bots are a thing. I don't really want to go back in time and die a horrible death, i know My phisical limitations

KetamineAddictYoda

KetamineAddictYoda

Yodacel
★★★★
7d 17h 33m
1AD in Galilee

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8