Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment In what form are your teeth’s

In what form are your teeths

• In good form

Votes: 13 86.7%
  • Rotten molars

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • Rotten all teeth

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Even gums are rotting

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • Missing many teeths

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
i dont even brush my teeth for multiple months but somehow my teeth are in pretty good condition, they're not rotting but just yellow

In the process of being fixed.

I just got a back tooth cavity that was pretty deep filled by my new dentist. :feelsokman:

Last edited:
slightly crooked even after wearing braces

I take care of them but I'm still young so time will do to them what it does.

I have multiple cavities, I also have crowded teeth on my lower jaw at the front

My wisdom teeth were removed to due fucking up my mouth and my one of my teeth was extracted when I was 13 because it was rotten. I try to take good care of my teeth now.

I dunno, but there's a bunch of fillings and all wisdom teeth extracted. I brush on average once every other day so they're probably at least somewhat fucked.

Look at my other threads
Yeah I saw the one where you claimed to deal with the pain of your rotting teeth you were taking lots of tylenol everyday which will lead to renal failure. A shotgun blast to the dome would be a less painful death, so I still fail to see any potential benefit.