Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope In what decade would you like to have lived

startcel

startcel

Black Saint Art
★★★
I would like to have been born in 1960 or so, mostly for the great music and better situations for men.
I would go to so many concerts like Bob Dylan, David Bowie, The Velvet Underground etc

wbu?

Around 200BC, in central Asia. Not with my current curry genetics though :feelstrash:

The middle ages. Even with one of the biggest plagues, it's still better than this society.

I want to be a kid in the 50s.

i wish i was never born :feelstrash:
btw i am not at 90% i am at 10% :feelstrash::feelsrope:dont hate me i also didnt know

The exact same decade as I am living in now, but instead be good looking and tall.

If there was a decade with good technology and without feminism + hypergamy + male discrimination, I would live in that.

I wish I was born a decade earlier, I didn't exactly have a good start by relying on technology.

Any era where foids don’t have rights is fine to me. I would particularly choose 17th century.

Would loved to have been born in medieval times where there was no cars about

Why did they dissappear
No they don't disappear, the warning percentage expires. Although at some point you eventually get permabanned (like if you have 40 warnings or something).

I would like to have been born in 1960 or so, mostly for the great music and better situations for men.
I would go to so many concerts like Bob Dylan, David Bowie, The Velvet Underground etc

wbu?

Same actually, have thought about it for quite some time, a lot of people prefer the 80s for their teen stuff, due to Stranger Things and assorted nostalgia bait probably, but I wish I could have been a teen in the 70s and a kid in the 60s.
Functioning household when I grow up, perfect mix between modernity and conservativeness as a teen, lot of creativity around, everything is moving, then 80s for having fun in my 20s, all the good stuff, and 90s for settling down and becoming jaded slowly, world around me starts to get shitty, still pretty funny and edgy, 2000s for settling in a last hoorah on the golden era in my 40s and spend my 50s berating millenials and zoomers for all the fun Ive had in my life in the 10s, boomers really have no idea how good they have it, almost just exist theory proven right for them.

Wish Id also have gotten to see Bowie in his prime, sure the man was a fucking twink, but he also was the complete opposite of boring and had some really great songs too, best shot I had was seeing him as an old ass husk of himself before he stopped touring, and I didnt take that. Also Motörhead shows man, seeing prime Lemmy, not as a man half in the grave already. And being in the late 20s age range when Pixies start doing their stuff, that would have been the absolute SHIT, no wonder boomers are the way they are when they actually got to live out the fantasy life that you normally just get in books.

1880. I'd filibuster up like 60 guys and a boat and we'd take over some inhabited island and rape all the women

The 20's, I would've died much sooner.

In the XVIII century, the human rights century and would work to develop a right to have relationships is an inalienable right for every human. It must be seen as basic human need.

Probably late 1800's

Born as an affluent Lord from the Regency era.

The one with Star Trek style holodecks.

Probably late 1800's
I knew someone else would say this. JFL @ these carrot IQ retards saying they'd live in a time era where you couldn't just get on a boat with 60 mutual investors and take over an island. Late 1800s gang

The one with Star Trek style holodecks.
Pai Mei

thought u'd say like ancient china or smth tbh ngl

thought u'd say like ancient china or smth tbh ngl
Only if ancient China was like a Shaw Brothers film, where kung fu is the answer to all of life's problems.

1880, bush ranger days I would love nothing more than to go out like Ned Kelly or Ben hall. 736 Ad going all Viking on some village and just taking what I want sounds good.

1880, bush ranger days I would love nothing more than to go out like Ned Kelly or Ben hall. 736 Ad going all Viking on some village and just taking what I want sounds good.
man i read about Ned Kelly because of your avi and that guy was one of most based man to ever live