Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope (in videogame) how would you torture and execute a foid?

Moroccancel

Moroccancel

يا حبيبتي٫ يا مستحيلي
★★★★★
Title, in videogame. Just literary fantasy.

a sub5 fucking a foid is already enough torture for them :lul:

Lifefuel for ITcels

This

Chain her to a water heater and put a blade on that bdsm wooden horse and set it up underneath her, so if she starts to relax it will injure her.

Then beat on her if I get bored

(In game)

Nice. But I would be slower with the torture and make it totally personal.

I would start by burning his skin with lit cigarettes, and then, of course, he would rape her in every orifice. Then I would go to sleep, and I would leave music on so I couldn't sleep all night. Then I would come back and start spanking her and give her some food and water, because in the end, I want her to live a little.

Of course, i would continue to rape her and when Ask me to want to die, I will give you that pleasure, in a final ejaculation. When I about to ejaculate, I'll stab her to death.

In a highly violent fictional video game, and nothing from real life.

Chain her to a water heater and put a blade on that bdsm wooden horse and set it up underneath her, so if she starts to relax it will injure her.

Then beat on her if I get bored

(In game)
Man of culture.

Nice. But I would be slower with the torture and make it totally personal.

I would start by burning his skin with lit cigarettes, and then, of course, he would rape her in every orifice. Then I would go to sleep, and I would leave music on so I couldn't sleep all night. Then I would come back and start spanking her and give her some food and water, because in the end, I want her to live a little.

Of course, i would continue to rape her and when Ask me to want to die, I will give you that pleasure, in a final ejaculation. When I about to ejaculate, I'll stab her to death.

In a highly violent fictional video game, and nothing from real life.
Based rapecel (in videogame):feelzez::feelzez::feelzez:

Death by hugging her and giving her kisses

Break her mentally by posting ugly pictures of her online then I would cover her entire body with my piss and little by little cut off her nails.

Break her mentally by posting ugly pictures of her online then I would cover her entire body with my piss and little by little cut off her nails.
HELL YEAH!

when i was a kid, i actually thought once "what's wrong with being into a corpse if it still resembles a human?"
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelsdevil::feelsdevil:
Would necrophilia count as ascending?

The female would be dead, so she couldn't be genuinely attracted to you since she's dead
So there's you answer. No ascending if the foids does not consent.

Corpses have sex whilst i don't:feelsrope:
You can jailmaxx and get raped if you want, in live full option.

Man, never EVER feel jealous of a foid corpse.

what if the corpse is a chad???? :waitwhat:
Who's gonna fuck a Chad's corpse but a faggot in most cases? Some foids are degenerated shit, but most would be fags.

Who's gonna fuck a Chad's corpse but a faggot in most cases? Some foids are degenerated shit, but most would be fags.
total chad double death if they get raped while dead by fags :feelshaha:

I would never do such a thing women are beautiful and violence is bad anyone who would do such a thing deserves to spend the rest of their life in prison

By forcing her to beat Deadly Towers on NES

I would never officer :feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD: