Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

In UK what does Working class and Middle class mean?

ethniccel1

ethniccel1

Sir ethnic cel the 1st lord of landwhales, grannys
★★★★★
The way I am understanding this is middle class means those who went to university and working class are those with vocational education and work experience at most.

But there are also useless degrees such as feminist studies, African herbs and remedies , black studies. So having a degree does not garuntee employment. So is middle class also linked to salary? Say middle class starts at a salary of $2500 a month or whats the amount?

I think all over the world its just a income class
So its not dependent on wether you have a degree or not, you can be middle class without a degree

I think all over the world its just a income class
So its not dependent on wether you have a degree or not, you can be middle class without a degree
UK is a special case though. Its also part of the culture to be "middle class" which comes along with the accent and dressing then "upper class" with its own accent then "working class"

Working class=lower & middle class

middle class are the jeets and sandniggers who get 100,000 pounds each year from the dole, and wealthy native brits
working class are the low income native brits
the rest are judaeo-norman rothschild communist royalty oppressing native anglos

middle class are the jeets and sandniggers who get 100,000 pounds each year from the dole, and wealthy native brits
working class are the low income native brits
the rest are judaeo-norman rothschild communist royalty oppressing native anglos
I usually see middle class whites protesting against native Brits saying they are racists. Seems the "middle class" are also the same as the judaeo-norman rothschild communist royalty oppressing native anglos?

Could also include the UK, but imo it makes the most sense as a terminology to use
true but in UK nothing makes sense as you know. They have peculiar cultures around certain things

I usually see middle class whites protesting against native Brits saying they are racists. Seems the "middle class" are also the same as the judaeo-norman rothschild communist royalty oppressing native anglos?
well the upper middle class bourgeoisie have been enslaved by the rothschilds with zionist occupied universities and women denying their vaginas to racists

well the upper middle class bourgeoisie have been enslaved by the rothschilds with zionist occupied universities and women denying their vaginas to racists
so the upperclass are racially different to Anglo-Saxons and Celts ?

so the upperclass are racially different to Anglo-Saxons and Celts ?
the upper class are judaeo-normans (which cromwell unsuccessfully tried to purge) and the lower class are anglo-kelts

the upper class are judaeo-normans (which cromwell unsuccessfully tried to purge) and the lower class are anglo-kelts
so its the judaeo-normans causing all the problems in UK? Because they are not the same ethnicity as the native Brits they couldnt care less if their underclass are Anglo-Celts or currys and niggers?

There's the underclass which also includes the fucking WORKING poor. Yes working all the hours god sends and still being poor. Obviously this is a worldwide thing.
Britain has a vast underclass of unemployable fuck ups (like me). The traditional working class is something no one wants to belong to so there is a large section of people who do not view themselves as working class even though they are.
Traditional working class things like public houses are disappearing to be replaced by eateries where the ugly and poor aren't required.
It's an extraordinarily cruel society.

There's the underclass which also includes the fucking WORKING poor. Yes working all the hours god sends and still being poor. Obviously this is a worldwide thing.
Britain has a vast underclass of unemployable fuck ups (like me). The traditional working class is something no one wants to belong to so there is a large section of people who do not view themselves as working class even though they are.
Traditional working class things like public houses are disappearing to be replaced by eateries where the ugly and poor aren't required.
so what happens to the unemployable when the public houses are converted to eateries? Are they pushed to poor towns kind of like a place to dump them all then they replace them with immigrants in the city where the poor natives were pushed out of?

Sorry a public house is a pub. A bar serving alcohol. Wine bars and eateries are places usually frequented by those who don't want to be seen in pubs.
"Public housing" (homes rented by the lower classes) is usually referred to as council housing.

Sorry a public house is a pub. A bar serving alcohol. Wine bars and eateries are places usually frequented by those who don't want to be seen in pubs.
"Public housing" (homes rented by the lower classes) is usually referred to as council housing.
lol so your pubs are getting "gentrified"

why are so many unemployable? The way you worded it as a "vast underclass of unemployable" makes me think of many many many many people

There are millions claiming sickness benefit long-term due to depression and other mental problems.
Judging from my visits to government benefit offices this tends to be the genetically inferior.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back