Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

In today's world you can't even workmaxx properly

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
The one thing average/unattractive men have going for them is their mind and the work it enables them to do.

But nowadays you can't even do that properly. You could bust your ass for 14 hours a day and nobody would give a shit. You could improve yourself and and squeeze every ounce of energy out of yourself and you won't get anywhere.

Long gone are the times when hard work was properly compensated.

And even more sadly, long gone are the times when you could work for yourself and build a business from the ground up, Nowadays it's a huge gamble not worth taking starting a business, an overwhelming percentage of them going bankrupt due to the many pressures a small business faces.

Can't stay at home cause you'll starve. Can't work hard and get somewhere in life. Bound to be a mediocre slave for your entire life, forced to lose more than 9 hours a day just to stay alive.

The one thing average/unattractive men have going for them is their mind and the work it enables them to do.

But nowadays you can't even do that properly. You could bust your ass for 14 hours a day and nobody would give a shit. You could improve yourself and and squeeze every ounce of energy out of yourself and you won't get anywhere.

Long gone are the times when hard work was properly compensated.

And even more sadly, long gone are the times when you could work for yourself and build a business from the ground up, Nowadays it's a huge gamble not worth taking starting a business, an overwhelming percentage of them going bankrupt due to the many pressures a small business faces.

Can't stay at home cause you'll starve. Can't work hard and get somewhere in life. Bound to be a mediocre slave for your entire life, forced to lose more than 9 hours a day just to stay alive.

Life is RNG you either where given the odds or not , wealthy family for business success . superior genes to be chad , superior intellect to be an inventor

its fucking random man , hard works equals success my ass , foids opening insta and making 10k per month bc of just existing and having a good face

you may or may not start starving pretty soon anyway though so wagecucking will have no redeeming qualities, all I can say when that happens is gl