Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over In this world, you either mog or get mogged. BRUTAL HEIGHTPILL!!

T

TromptZZ

Recruit
★★
Pode ser uma imagem de 4 pessoas, pessoas jogando futebol americano e texto

CRYING IN 5'5''

Life at 6'4 is easy mode. 6'0 is normal mode. 5'9 is hard mode. 5'6 and under is Dante Must Die.

They're all ugly incels

Face >>>>>>

Yeah but you need to be really tall. I'm 5'3 and unless someone isn't twice my size he doesn't intimidate me at all.

That nigger is extremely tall haaland is like 6'5 or something and is being mogged by that nigger as if haaland was my height

Yeah but you need to be really tall. I'm 5'3 and unless someone isn't twice my size he doesn't intimidate me at all.
This. There is no point caring about regular guys who are a little taller, they don't count.

Life at 6'4 is easy mode. 6'0 is normal mode. 5'9 is hard mode. 5'6 and under is Dante Must Die.
Try being 5'9, facially deformed, a mutt, framecel, and skinny.

That nigger is extremely tall haaland is like 6'5 or something and is being mogged by that nigger as if haaland was my height
He's not getting mogged :lul: That black guy would have female attention but they would still pick the 2 tall whites first everytime

Ethnicity is king. Much better than height