Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

In this world were looks are absolute and determine most things in life, what can an incel do to find happiness (or something close)?

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
It really is fucked up how much looks determine what happens to you in life. From school to work to love life to everything, really.

So we're living life on nightmare ++ difficulty. In these circumstances, how do we find peace and happiness? Not even "ascension" would change things, cause then you're still ugly and life has up until that point and will continue to be thereafter extra hard for you.

So how do we find that happiness we all seek?

Just reinvent your entire being bro

True happiness as a continued state of positive feelings and an absence of suffering is close to impossible to achieve for an incel.

That doesn't bring happiness. Being obsessed with the lives and affairs of others is not the way, we must focus on ourselves.
Maybe you will reincarnate into something better. Imagine being born a rich chad.

Sometimes I think befriending fellow incelfriends nearby and actually do stuff with them would be nice, lol.

Sometimes I think befriending fellow incelfriends nearby and actually do stuff with them would be nice, lol.
How would you even find them? They're all probably going from work straight to rot in their rooms, like me (except I'm unemployed right now thank god).

read the classics of the western canon

How would you even find them? They're all probably going from work straight to rot in their rooms, like me (except I'm unemployed right now thank god).
Yea here is a good oportunity but who gives out the information on where he lives etc and really wants to meet up.. in the end a truecel meets a mentalcel and what will happen then..

Perennial gardening and permaculture design.

It requires time and skill to create a landscape that will feed you.

The reward is free high quality food

Perennial gardening and permaculture design.

It requires time and skill to create a landscape that will feed you.

The reward is free high quality food
Based and high IQ but hard and also you need to have land. And probably also a car to get to work from that land and back to that land, cause in order to buy land you need a job that pays somewhat decently. And even if you quit your job after you bought that land, there would still be various expenses that you would need to cover, for which you need a job. And if you have a job you have little energy for stuff like gardening.

Based and high IQ but hard and also you need to have land. And probably also a car to get to work from that land and back to that land, cause in order to buy land you need a job that pays somewhat decently. And even if you quit your job after you bought that land, there would still be various expenses that you would need to cover, for which you need a job. And if you have a job you have little energy for stuff like gardening.
There's a thing called "guerilla gardening" on unoccupied /unowned /stolen land...

But yeah. It requires transportation to it if it's not outside your front door. I would say all the effort required to buy the land makes it even more of a busy cope.

Buy an RTX 2080Ti

Go monk mode and pursue your passions. Follow your curiosity and try not to let the socially-fueled layer of your ego derail you.

The only REAL self improvement is doing SURGERIES (Face, or Height or both.)

Idk tbh, I guess careermaxx and get rich so you can buy copes.

I have been winemaxxing and listening to music in my room alone to cope for long :feelshehe:

I have been winemaxxing and listening to music in my room alone to cope for long :feelshehe:
Yea I used to do that. Even did it after I moved back home with my parents, but it almost killed them with grief. They got super aggressive and shit, I feel very sorry for what I did. It really broke them, damn nearly killed them.

I listened to a video about therapy for men and how "just talking" didnt really help them. But when they were doing something with their hands, woodworking in that case, they found it much easier to talk to each other, and felt much better afterwards. I guess that kind of work creates a sense of camaraderie. I think It was Erin Pizzey, but I could be wrong.

Honestly I like fixing stuff with people. Probably its also why I like coop video games.

Idk. I want to buy land, build a house, and move out to the middle of nowhere. Dunno what I’ll do with my life but being in the proximity of normal people is not an option. It’s far too late for me to become normal. 26 years of loneliness so far. no way I’ll survive another 50 years in a city.

It really is fucked up how much looks determine what happens to you in life. From school to work to love life to everything, really.

So we're living life on nightmare ++ difficulty. In these circumstances, how do we find peace and happiness? Not even "ascension" would change things, cause then you're still ugly and life has up until that point and will continue to be thereafter extra hard for you.

So how do we find that happiness we all seek?

The first thing you should do is work on this cognitive distortion that your looks control everything. Because they don't. They control your access to women.
The other stuff- that's you.

Now that doesn't mean other limiting factors aren't present in other areas. Someone who has an 85 IQ isn't going to be an software engineer in Silicon Valley. But it's not their looks preventing them from doing that

The first thing you should do is work on this cognitive distortion that your looks control everything. Because they don't. They control your access to women.
The other stuff- that's you.

Now that doesn't mean other limiting factors aren't present in other areas. Someone who has an 85 IQ isn't going to be an software engineer in Silicon Valley. But it's not their looks preventing them from doing that
That's not what I meant. I meant that looks help and are essential for success in everything in life. For example, sure, a moron isn't going to be an engineer in Silicon Valley. But, between an ugly nerd and a Chad both working for the same company, Chad is going to get promotions easily cause he's good-looking (which people call "charisma" or having "social skills"), versus the nerd who will be a good little code monkey. Of course that doesn't mean that ugly nerds don't get promotions or don't have success, not at all, but they have to work extra hard and have it extra tough compared to Chad who can just exist and be slightly competent and he'll rise to the top.

Also, it would have been easier for Chad to even get there, with all the positive reinforcements, social support, a healthy social and sex life etc... Meanwhile the ugly guy had to go through hell while being kicked in the balls.

Last edited:
That's not what I meant. I meant that looks help and are essential for success in everything in life. For example, sure, a moron isn't going to be an engineer in Silicon Valley. But, between an ugly nerd and a Chad both working for the same company, Chad is going to get promotions easily cause he's good-looking (which people call "charisma" or having "social skills"), versus the nerd who will be a good little code monkey. Of course that doesn't mean that ugly nerds don't get promotions or don't have success, not at all, but they have to work extra hard and have it extra tough compared to Chad who can just exist and be slightly competent and he'll rise to the top.

Also, it would have been easier for Chad to even get there, with all the positive reinforcements, social support, a healthy social and sex life etc... Meanwhile the ugly guy had to go through hell while being kicked in the balls.

I think a lot depends on the field.....I think if everyone was honest with themselves(the ones in here who have jobs at least) they would see that there are tons of average looking, slightly below average looking, and even ugly people who have risen pretty high up in their companies and organizations.....

Cope till you rope. Best thing to do is go somewhere isolated and keep minimum contact with people unless necessary.

Fapmaxx nigga