Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion In this thread we share our opinion about napoleon de sperg

AntiPain

AntiPain

just put custom title theory
-
@Napoleon de Geso is a peepeepoopoo

share yours.

he lives rent free in ur head with all these threads you’ve made about him

i dont give it any thought

He is a retarded weeb but he hates ugly females and so do I, so I respect him for that.

Never heard of him or you

I have nothing to say tbh he cool i guess

De Geso is not to be messed with

He's the much needed Zesto substitute with the bonus that he's a man of culture when it comes to his tastes on women.

He's actually serial killer Gigamanlet Chad in real life. He baths in his victims blood and wear colorful clothes every weekend.

Stop glorifying pedos k ty

Napoleon fucks toddlers

He's funny as fuck. It takes a special kind of talent to come up with shit that's both unintelligible and endearing at the same time:

Mee to like my loli waifu of culture so thhat I play can with winnie da pooh. :)

His eccentricity is entertaining, much like many of the other postmaxxers on here

volcel, just like a large majority of this forum

Hope he never goes away, much too funny posting style. Additionally, hope that the waifu age will some day become reality so he can get his waifu of culture, would be massive lifefuel, one mans silly yet innocent dream becomes reality, would really like to see it one day.