Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

In this post I come clean about my old copes

NegroKing

NegroKing

Mobster
-
This is difficult for me to write but up till recently I was still quite bluepilled. After having been savagely blackpilled over and over during the last few months, I thought I needed to share.

1. I'm better looking to women than I am to men
I used to to tell myself this after I kept getting rated low by other men including incels. I felt that women were somehow picking up on something about my looks that other men were not which was making me good looking to them . JFL at me

2. I got bullied because people were jealous of me
Even in incel circles, I would always get picked on. I told myself that this was happening because those individuals were jealous of my "good looks" when in reality I was getting picked on for being an aspie faggot with a bitch face.

3. I look much better in real life than I do in photos
Truth is that photos, if anything, made me look BETTER because they were all shots of my front whereas in motion people would be seeing me from all angles including my subhuman profile.

4. People who rated me low were actually jealous of me
*cage*

5. Women did not feel attracted to/approach/respect me solely because I was ethnic
This could partially explain why white women feel nothing for me but doesn't explain why ethnic girls steer clear of me also.

6. People who were nice to me were nice to me because I was good looking
No, they were nice to me because A. They are just polite and B. Because I looked so depressed that people would assume my mom died.

7. A lot of women secretly liked me/thought I was cute but were hiding their opinions
Guys, women WILL tell you if they think you are attractive. You will be called cute, hot, sexy, handsome, gorgeous, even beautiful. If, like me, you were hearing none of those then you are certainly not any of those things.

I believed the last one a long time ago, I thought they where just nervous to confess to me, but then I noticed other guys getting girls to aproach them while I didnt.

Good copes tbh

1 is true though.

3 is also true.

3. I look much better in real life than I do in photos.

Yes this was a key cope of mine long ago. Bad lighting, bad angle, bad this and bad that. Desperately blaming everything except the obvious deformed mess i call a face.

I look back at the copes I've used and just cringe. Its hard at first, but it's liberating in the sense that LDARing is what's best. Your number 7 hits home with me.

3, 6, 7

Used those the most.

You mean between motion/pics? I agree. It's slight but still a difference.
That is what I meant. So they're "true", but not true in the sense that OP was using them when they were his copes.

it's good that you realize your copes, not everyone is able to do it. just lol at thinking incels would rate you low cos they are jelly bout ur non existent good looks. if anything incels OVERRATE other incels. "not as ugly as me, fakecel". to have more incel cred.

I was always honest about you with my ratings.

>5'7''
>curry
>subpar face (average at best)

no wonder youa re virgin at 20. your best bet is to focus on medical school and be betabux

srs

Thanks man, good to hear from you. And yes that is all true but I forgot to mention one other cope which is using isolated freak incidents as an indication of something bigger. There are extremely rare incidents which occur for just about everyone where they get some amount of attention from the opposite sex but these should be taken only for what its worth. Matter of fact who knows how much is even genuine attention and how much is just politeness?

As I have said before my end goal is suicide in a couple months but I am trying hard to looksmax by getting lean and growing out my hair, but I will still need extraordinary luck. I am hoping for the best. But honestly I am actually very scared for the first time as I realize I may actually die a virgin.

I believed the last one a long time ago, I thought they where just nervous to confess to me, but then I noticed other guys getting girls to aproach them while I didnt.

I actually have not noticed women approaching random guys but I'm very oblivious. I pray I never do.

That is what I meant. So they're "true", but not true in the sense that OP was using them when they were his copes.
I see! We're on the same page then.

I actually have not noticed women approaching random guys but I'm very oblivious. I pray I never do.
Women rarely approach random guys though, chances are you'll never see it happen. Unless you go to a club of course.

Women rarely approach random guys though, chances are you'll never see it happen. Unless you go to a club of course.

See the thing is that it might happen but it's hard to know what's going on. You could see a guy and a girl talking to each other and assume they knew each other from before. I have seen this happening and I only found out they just met when one person introduces themselves to the other. Women and slayers in particular have a way of making approaches seem very natural.

See the thing is that it might happen but it's hard to know what's going on. You could see a guy and a girl talking to each other and assume they knew each other from before. I have seen this happening and I only found out they just met when one person introduces themselves to the other. Women and slayers in particular have a way of making approaches seem very natural.
Depends on where you go though. You've probably seen this happen on campus or in a gym where you see familiar faces.

Depends on where you go though. You've probably seen this happen on campus or in a gym where you see familiar faces.

Yes but I've also heard personal stories. One guy I knew told me about how he was working out and some girl was checking him out. He didn't even notice but the girl walked up to him and was like "hey, I'm tired of playing this staring game. My name is ..."
I think it's a lot more common than we realize but being fugly subhumans, we live in a different world and so are blind to it.

Yes but I've also heard personal stories. One guy I knew told me about how he was working out and some girl was checking him out. He didn't even notice but the girl walked up to him and was like "hey, I'm tired of playing this staring game. My name is ..."
I think it's a lot more common than we realize but being fugly subhumans, we live in a different world and so are blind to it.
It's over. Is your friend even a Chad or a Chad-lite?

I just found him on fb. I can show you on discord.
Can you show it tomorrow? I'm about to sleep heh. Or you can already send it in a private conversation so I'll have the link or pic when I log in.

This is difficult for me to write but up till recently I was still quite bluepilled. After having been savagely blackpilled over and over during the last few months, I thought I needed to share.

1. I'm better looking to women than I am to men
I used to to tell myself this after I kept getting rated low by other men including incels. I felt that women were somehow picking up on something about my looks that other men were not which was making me good looking to them . JFL at me

2. I got bullied because people were jealous of me
Even in incel circles, I would always get picked on. I told myself that this was happening because those individuals were jealous of my "good looks" when in reality I was getting picked on for being an aspie faggot with a bitch face.

3. I look much better in real life than I do in photos
Truth is that photos, if anything, made me look BETTER because they were all shots of my front whereas in motion people would be seeing me from all angles including my subhuman profile.

4. People who rated me low were actually jealous of me
*cage*

5. Women did not feel attracted to/approach/respect me solely because I was ethnic
This could partially explain why white women feel nothing for me but doesn't explain why ethnic girls steer clear of me also.

6. People who were nice to me were nice to me because I was good looking
No, they were nice to me because A. They are just polite and B. Because I looked so depressed that people would assume my mom died.

7. A lot of women secretly liked me/thought I was cute but were hiding their opinions
Guys, women WILL tell you if they think you are attractive. You will be called cute, hot, sexy, handsome, gorgeous, even beautiful. If, like me, you were hearing none of those then you are certainly not any of those things.
5 is true though. It's though for currycels.

5 is true though. It's though for currycels.

I live in a place where most people can't tell curries from other ethnics but the dark skin is enough to disqualify them. But also keep in mind that isn't the ONLY reason. If I was actually GL they would give me a chance.

You had some solid copes, but you got rid of yourself of those.

How does the currycel chudur cope?

chudur-budur copes too, like this:

TPLu4Eo.gif

chudur-budur copes too, like this:

TPLu4Eo.gif
JFL us currycels should create a fund so we can buy a private beach for us all to shit on with each other and share blackpills with each other.

"Sono Bhai.. Kala pill incoming."

Heart hurt*