Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting In this gay world there must be a foid for us

Akkadian

Akkadian

Legend
★★★★★
I'd imagine a foid that lives a basic life, chills at home, part time job, dead social media. There must be some foid like this on this gay Rock called earth. Or I thought so.... But we've all had this thought before for sure and that was because of filthy hollyjewwood and their propoganda showing the "innocent/nerd girl", it's so over boyos, I can't handle it anymore. I remember when I was younger I'd fantasize about finding a innocent foid jfl at the the disappointment.

it's not looking that way

They exist. Just not for us

Foids can't live without attention, they need attention 24/7 and if even for one nanosecond they feel lonely or unwanted they catch "depression"

There's no such thing as innocent girls. They're all sluts desperate to be Chad's bitch.

They exist, but you have to look for them in poor disenfranchised countries, and claim them there, and stay there, and never go back to a "developed country", they only exist as you want them to be, so long as they don't have any options to become the whores they are deep down

I've said this before, but a lot of incels, especially white incels could indeed get that dream of a virgin wife, but you'd have to be willing to make certain sacrifices, no western freedoms, less access to advanced technology, never visiting friends or family of the past, etc, you'd have to work hard and wealthmaxx too

What you want is out there, it just isn't in the neat little convenient package you want, and it isn't going to be cheap

You might have to learn arabic and move to an islamic state and pay a father a handsome bride price for virgin daughter

You might have to learn to speak tagalog and move to the philipines, and target specifically disenfranchised women

And in either case, obviously the number 1 rule stands

YOU CAN NEVER GO BACK TO THE WEST (OR ORIGIN COUNTRY WHEREVER THAT IS)

YOU CAN NEVER MARRY THEM WITHOUT A PRENUP AND BEING AWARE OF ALL THE LAWS AND ANY LOOPHOLES

SHE WILL MONKEY BRANCH TO A BETTER GUY IF YOU GIVE HER THE CHANCE

All foids are whores

The ones that seem innocent/nerdy are the most hypergamous one, AWALT, any of them that looks like this on the surface is because they are making an active effort to appear "different" to get tons of orbiters and Chads.

They exist, but you have to look for them in poor disenfranchised countries, and claim them there, and stay there, and never go back to a "developed country", they only exist as you want them to be, so long as they don't have any options to become the whores they are deep down

I've said this before, but a lot of incels, especially white incels could indeed get that dream of a virgin wife, but you'd have to be willing to make certain sacrifices, no western freedoms, less access to advanced technology, never visiting friends or family of the past, etc, you'd have to work hard and wealthmaxx too

What you want is out there, it just isn't in the neat little convenient package you want, and it isn't going to be cheap

You might have to learn arabic and move to an islamic state and pay a father a handsome bride price for virgin daughter

You might have to learn to speak tagalog and move to the philipines, and target specifically disenfranchised women

And in either case, obviously the number 1 rule stands

YOU CAN NEVER GO BACK TO THE WEST (OR ORIGIN COUNTRY WHEREVER THAT IS)

YOU CAN NEVER MARRY THEM WITHOUT A PRENUP AND BEING AWARE OF ALL THE LAWS AND ANY LOOPHOLES

SHE WILL MONKEY BRANCH TO A BETTER GUY IF YOU GIVE HER THE CHANCE
I might just go to a sand nigger shithole and find a wife there tbh. But which foid will want to marry me, I don't even think their father would want me to marry their daughter.

I'd imagine a foid that lives a basic life, chills at home, part time job, dead social media. There must be some foid like this on this gay Rock called earth. Or I thought so.... But we've all had this thought before for sure and that was because of filthy hollyjewwood and their propoganda showing the "innocent/nerd girl", it's so over boyos, I can't handle it anymore. I remember when I was younger I'd fantasize about finding a innocent foid jfl at the the disappointment.
Yea, a landwhale or 2/10 black foid would be easy to get. However, what kind of life would that be. I wouldn’t want any kind of physical intimacy and would just attempt to use them for their resources. I want someone who is at least 6-7 out of 10. Call me volcel if you wish.

I might just go to a sand nigger shithole and find a wife there tbh. But which foid will want to marry me, I don't even think their father would want me to marry their daughter.

The fathers aren't cucked like western fathers, heck you'd be surprised to see you mog the father and he thinks you are a looker, islamic societies aren't cucked like the west to where a father is trying to help his daughter fuck chads, if you show yourself to be responsible and religous (as in islamic religion) he will likely accept your proposal

The fathers aren't cucked like western fathers, heck you'd be surprised to see you mog the father and he thinks you are a looker, islamic societies aren't cucked like the west to where a father is trying to help his daughter fuck chads, if you show yourself to be responsible and religous (as in islamic religion) he will likely accept your proposal
I hope so, because the middle East is changing a lot, foids are starting to become more western. They get to choose the guy.

A very insightful post imo. Shows how irrational these "down to earth girls" fantasies are.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20191120-230134_Reddit.jpg
    Screenshot_20191120-230134_Reddit.jpg
    259.5 KB · Views: 35
cope chad has already pumped and dumped her