Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based In theory, waifu of culture can be e-girl and extort money from simpcucks

• Thread starter Napoleon de Jizzbal
  • Start date
Napoleon de Jizzbal

Napoleon de Jizzbal

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
Simpcucks are scum, and taking money from them is right thing to do, if it used for right things, and using it by waifu of culture to be cultured is the most righteous thing to do posible. How wonderfull would be having waifu of culture doing that, so no need for both of us to have jobs, and we could live, buy stuff, and travel world by simpcucks paying for it

But in practice it creates problems. Minor is revenge of some crazy simpcuck, but no guarantees of it happening, and so just minor. Major problem is how at all would be possible for e-girl to be and to stay of culture, without turning into spoiled stuck up greedy cunt, and why cunt like that would stay with me and share extorted money, why would even start with me at all

So wonderfull plan in theory, same as communism :(

napoleon de based

Just have a prostitute girlfriend, bro!
That would make me into simpcuck too. And with e-girl is just for her to shake that ass a little, so cucks will pay for our life

simpcucks are lows of human evolution, as are soyboys, which are the lowest

ah shit here we go again