Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion In the UK, Anthony Joshua is the good guy and Tyson Fury is the bad guy.

• Thread starter Deleted member 23656
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23656

Self-banned
-
Why?

Is it because Anthony Joshua is a good looking tyrone while Tyson Fury is an ugly bald coomer looking guy? So AJ gets to portrayed as Superman and hero?

AJ sold drugs as a teen and is also fake as hell. He's secretly really racist but goes around pretending to be a good person. Also most of the things have been given to him from birth. He started boxing at 19 ffs.

Meanwhile Fury is a Irish Gypsy who everyone looks down on. He dropped out of school at 11 just to pursue boxing since he had nothing else. He's also genuinely from a working class background so that's double the time he gets shat on.

Yet people related to AJ and not Fury? People think AJ deserves to represent UK and not Fury?

Last edited:
I'm not sure. I think they both are very liked

Idk who they are

Really? I don't think anyone in the West cares about Anthony Joshua, he's a decent fighter but more of an athlete, he's also boring as fuck when it come to 'personality'.

Tyson Fury is WAY MORE respected and loved in the mma community at least, people love him, he's definitely more popular than Joshua in North America. Fury, is one of the most interesting if not the most interesting character in sports right now.

Fury is seen as more irish than english, a similar incident back in the 90s happened with Frank Bruno and Lennox Lewis, bruno was seen as British were as Lewis was seen as Canadian

They'd both kill me in one punch

Heavyweight boxing is super fucking boring lol

Fury wanted to die because he went bald. He is incel tier. His height saves him.

Also one is nigger and whites are hated in evropa

I know who Joshua is , barely know anything about Tyler

Fury wanted to die because he went bald. He is incel tier. His height saves him.
He is gonna get a transplant soon
Heavyweight boxing is super fucking boring lol
NINTCHDBPICT000541757393 2

Duh, because if you take a hit from a heavy weight it's usually over. Have to be boringly careful
Really? I don't think anyone in the West cares about Anthony Joshua, he's a decent fighter but more of an athlete, he's also boring as fuck when it come to 'personality'.

Tyson Fury is WAY MORE respected and loved in the mma community at least, people love him, he's definitely more popular than Joshua in North America. Fury, is one of the most interesting if not the most interesting character in sports right now.
"More of an athlete"
> Did nothing but juice and got BTFO by a fat Manlet electrician

Last edited: