Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious In the rare cases when the blackpill is defied . . .

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

The Satoru Iwata of incels.is
★★★★★
Sometimes you walk outside, and you DO see the odd couple that defies the blackpill. Be it a tall woman with a shorter man. A white woman with a curry. A poor ugly guy with a normal looking chick. They are definitely NOT the norm. I would guess only 3-7% of couples defy the realities of the blackpill. We can make all the blackpilled excuses as for why this freak occurrence happens, but what I wanna know is: how does it make you react?

Personally, it neither makes me happy or sad. Just surprised. On one hand, it's progressive and aspirational to see couples defy societal expectations. On the other hand, it's not happening to me. I am aware of the reality is that it's the exception, not the norm. To expect a partner that defies the blackpill, is like expecting to win the lottery every time you buy a ticket.

Last edited:
It's called cucks and betabux.

Based on my observations such couples are old(>25) and it's in Russia.
Young couples always consist of boy that above girl by 2-3 points.

Things are getting worse and betabux\marriage\etc isn't as viable today as decades ago.
It's all about looks. Exceptional amount of money or\and huge status is another question, but there are always good looking statux\money maxxed boys for girl to choose anyway, so it won't help ugly much.
And will girl chose ugly rich statusmaxed boy? Will it be better than true attraction to good looking boy no matter his money\status? I don't think so, girls aren't forced to believe in that pesonality\marriage bullshit anymore.

Last edited:
jfl @ cucktears who refer to these cases, as if they're even statistically relevant.

It's called cucks and betabux.
This. When the they are lookmatched or the guy has less SMV it's 99% that she is using his money and therefore he's a betabuxx which mean it's not real love and he might as well be an incel.

She's the one bro :soy:
Tbh the only time i saw an ugly guy dating an average girl they were childhood friends. He was this :incel: but curry and she was white af.

Well everytime I see it I say to myself that not everyone win the lottery before I'm full of rage and jealousy

I’m momentarily surprised when I come across outliers

Makes me happy tbh. I get a little hopeful

With enough money they can
"Enough"? The race can affect how much money you would have to pay a Foid for them to consider you attractive.. ricecels and currycels having to fork out the most money to be attractive to a roastie. Lookism is racism against something that people can't control. It's legal too, since jobs and raises tend to be given more to those that are attractive. So I'm not too sure that there is an amount to make a roastie feel happiness around a man who is butt ugly. Seeing as how this racism is perpetrated by the whore gender it won't ever be recognised as xenophobia as long as the cucks and white knights exist.

It's all show, cuckery, plain and simple.

Its cherry picking. Some people win the lottery. But 99.999% dont wont

You don't know their status or their money.

They're called anecdotes, I see them rarely but they are a thing. Doesn't make the blackpill void.