Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious In the long run, Antisemitism and Antifeminism are not compatible

B

Big Yikes

Banned
-
In the long run, antifeminism and antisemitism are not compatible, as ideological antisemites always end up blaming Jews for the bad actions of women. They are unable to hold women responsible. They are convinced that women are actually these innocent little creatures who have just been brainwashed by the evil Jews. When it comes to antifeminist antisemites ... sooner or later, one of these beliefs will eliminate the other. Sooner or later, ideological antisemites want to leave inceldom behind as a "phase" because they believe that they have to now attack the "real" evildoer: Jews. There is probably no lack of nazi avatars here who have left this forum behind for some nazi discord.

i0cGggJ.png

This is my main issue with antisemitism. Jews are one of the most vicious and hypocritical anti-white (and especially anti-white-male) voices. They want open borders for Western countries but a racist ethnostate for themselves. So it's not that I have much sympathy for them.

But ideological antisemites always end up making excuses for women and blame Jews for the bad actions of women. It's the same with the US. Americans will rather turn into hardcore antisemitic fascists than ever come to terms with the fact that the US empire is, well, an empire and in control. Just look at how Americans - both American left-wingers as well as American right-wingers - now talk about the Middle East: they rather end up believing in (((Jews))) controlling the US and involving them in wars than ever come to terms with the fact that the US empire is waging imperialist wras for imperialist interests itself.

I don't particularly like Jews ... but ideological antisemites are even worse, as they always end up making excuses for women and the US empire.

Last edited:
Tfw too high iq post to get a reply

Those cucked antisemites, who only act for use of kikes, as evil for them to fight against. Based blackpilled antisemitism is for every woke man to have