Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL In the game Sleeping Dogs you can kill your ex after she dumps you

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
There are some sidequests where you get girlfriends and in one of them you get caught cheating and your gf is mad and breaks up with you. From that point on the game recognizes her as a normal NPC like any other pedestrian so you can effectively do anything you want to her.

This has led to some people killing Tiffany in the most... Creative ways :feelsLSD: :feelsLSD: :feelsLSD: :feelsLSD: Electrocute her with a taser, break her arm with a martial arts technique, tackle her to the ground, knock her out and let paramedics revive her to do it again, put her in the car trunk and sink the car in the Hong Kong bay, etc.

Weird that the programmers didn't prevent this by making her "essential" even after the quest ends or by just making her disappear after the cutscene. Anyway the game was released in 2012 so the feminist craze wasn't as bad as 4 years later.

In RDR2 streamers used to kidnap foids and kill them in all possible ways. I started playing sleeping dogs multiple times, i never finished it. If i remember correctly C.J in San Andreas gets cucked by the girl he saves from the fire. I dont think he can kill her.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back