Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious In the future websites will have a female only section this can also lead to a divide in technology and what is accessible by man and woman

• Thread starter Deleted member 29230
  • Start date
Deleted member 29230

Deleted member 29230

Self-banned
-
For example youtube has a YouTube kids section but it will have a girls only section Of course this shit will be infiltrated by guys very quickly with fake accounts saying they are female or something and it will be full of blackpills just like female dating strategies subreddit

I think the male and female divide will also happen within technology like phones for example may ask if you are a male or a female and it will make the mans phone more glitchy or something or making certain apps cost money or cost more then the female version

I really could see this happening in the future though hell look at certain dating apps already do stuff like this where the app is basically free for woman and it costs money for men.

can't wait for the femcels sub forum on this website

Guess I'll say I'm a masculine-representing trans-female (funny way of saying you're a tranny with 0 effort.)

Maybe a way to counteract infiltration would be the device checking something in the body, skin, blood, hair, saliva, I don't know.
Everything in the computer would have a detection system to detect what sex the person is and thus activate the features for each of them.

Maybe a way to counteract infiltration would be the device checking something in the body, skin, blood, hair, saliva, I don't know.
Everything in the computer would have a detection system to detect what sex the person is and thus activate the features for each of them.
.is should have a anti foid protection software

.is should have a anti foid protection software
Completely agree. Too fucking over we don't have that yet.
If foids want to larp they don't get the benefit of actively admitting they are female and that stops most of them.

The way it is is fine now. Do you really trust the mods with your biometric data and want to inadvertently make this more common? Because that's how it will be sold when this technology gets deployed
"okay guys gender relations aren't working out so we think each group SHOULD have their own space but we kinda yaknow wanna make sure people are telling the truth about what gender they are"

If foids want to larp they don't get the benefit of actively admitting they are female and that stops most of them.

The way it is is fine now. Do you really trust the mods with your biometric data and want to inadvertently make this more common? Because that's how it will be sold when this technology gets deployed
"okay guys gender relations aren't working out so we think each group SHOULD have their own space but we kinda yaknow wanna make sure people are telling the truth about what gender they are"
What do you suggest? The information would just be passed to the computer/phone whatever and the computer would be modified itself to function as female or male, not giving data directly to the websites. They would just receive the basic information of what sex the person using the device is.
FUUUUUUUUUCK I DON'T KNOW HOW TO WORD IT.