Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel In the future the world will suck so bad that we won’t even care about being incels

VλREN

VλREN

“we will fade away”- CyberPunk 2077cels λ
★★★★
Things might get so bad in the near future that we won’t even care or care way less about being incels.

Even right now I think I have more important things to solve and achieve right now then loosing my virginity, i think I care alot because this is only other place that I talked to people who aren’t my family.

But anyway I don’t think I have what it takes to survive the upcoming bleak world

Panic now and beat the rush!

Cope

You will never stop caring about being a truecel loser

I already don't care about being incel and have bigger problems for like 5 years now I am just disappointed at the state of modern people men and women they are trash niggers it makes me wish I was an animal at least animals follow the natural order of god

Things will only change when the normies and Chads get effected

Cope

When your in a breadline you will

Or we’ll just get mogged in a breadline

Cope

Agreed. Even if you somehow manage to survive until age 90 when your sex drive is gone, you are still gonna feel like a loser

When your in a breadline you will

Or we’ll just get mogged in a breadline
At least you are gonna die from hunger if you stop eating for around 3 months. With sexlessness, you are simply forced to endure it

Things might get so bad in the near future that we won’t even care or care way less about being incels.

Even right now I think I have more important things to solve and achieve right now then loosing my virginity, i think I care alot because this is only other place that I talked to people who aren’t my family.

But anyway I don’t think I have what it takes to survive the upcoming bleak world
Oyyyyyyyyyyyytyyyytyyyyyyt veyyyyyyyyy
Who’s gonna keep my family rich and living in extreme luxury

Its already sucking rn

I truly hope such a day arrives. Having to break my back for eating or having a place to sleep to avoid the constant crushing thought of feeling unwanted and repugnant to the opposite sex would be nice.

I truly hope such a day arrives. Having to break my back for eating or having a place to sleep to avoid the constant crushing thought of feeling unwanted and repugnant to the opposite sex would be nice.
Based, can relate

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=8CJQ1EbDOJ4&t=17s&pp=ygUaSGFsZiBsaWZlIDIgbWV0cm9jb3AgY3ljbGU%3D

I want to live like this, I can cover up my face, my mind will be drugged and I’ll live under the impression that am doing “good” for the world

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back