Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious In the future foids will walk around naked tbh

Cleftcel

Cleftcel

genetic determinist
★★
At festivals, glitter and body paint have been a trend in recent years, and in general foids attire has been getting skimpier and skimpier (imo they are flouting the laws against pubic indecency). As a subhuman you will not be permitted to look though, it will considered sexual assault. Its going to be hell for ugly males In the future when foids take over

They already do if u seen some of those body paint videos

https://incels.is/attachments/84580288-b53a-4d1c-8824-65e704302208-gif.111471/

I was at Venice beach in California one time and saw a foid topless with only two little blue stickers over her nipples. Jfl

I was at Venice beach in California one time and saw a foid topless with only two little blue stickers over her nipples. Jfl
That's disgusting ngl. Why do women have to act like fucking degenerates all the time.

yup its only a matter of time before this happens in the west

Yep, things are gradually worsening.

Wouldn't surprise me one bit.

Friendly reminder that foid teachers can teach nude in Toronto

Hope for other future, where natural femoids exterminated, and replaced with genetically engineered waifus

Hope for other future, where natural femoids exterminated, and replaced with genetically engineered waifus

I agree. It´s incredible, having the support of the (((state))) they can defy basic economic principles such as the classic supply and demand. One would expect that watching more and more skimpy sluts around, decreased their value over time. But that´s not the case, as the skimpier they look, the more they cost in terms of raw currency and liabilities.

Expect the clitoris slip and nipple sized bikini in the next years as the new norm.

we would not be able to go out when this happend. Just job and home. Foids and chads will be out, having fun, we will be their slaves. Almost like it is now, but not official yet.
We would maintain their social media and dating apps, deliver them food, alcohol, drugs etc while they are partying

Tbh I believe men will have a breaking point and Enough will be enough eventually

Most females are unintelligent.

At that point they’re asking for it.

Once we reach that point, the rope will be out of stock in the stores.