Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over In the end, i get to stare at my sisters body all the time

Status
Not open for further replies.
TF2cel

TF2cel

"Don't be such a baby, ribs grow back"
-
User was warned for this post.
She's a year younger than me, but god damn that body is nice. I always beg her to go swimming with me, and her in a bikini is a goldmine for my virgin eyes. I may try to sneak a photo if i can. Maybe even post it here. I wouldn't consider asking her to fuck, but maybe a cuddle or "accidental" ass or tit grab would be nice

Just remember this came out of incest
232999d1291891061-pictures-people-who-were-result-inbreeding-155.jpg

Damn what it comes too

Just barfed in my mouth take that incest shit and GET OUT

Just remember this came out of incest
232999d1291891061-pictures-people-who-were-result-inbreeding-155.jpg
i know. As stated, fucking her without a condom is pure idiocy. Is it still incest if it's out of desperation?

If you don't post a pic of her, you are just LARPing

Hmm, pm photos, just curious. And actually some brothers and sisters fuck each other, but you need to be attractive to make her step over socially prohibited incest meaning

Incest and LARPing are both haram, so this thread is bad regardless.

Anyone know how to blur out a face?

To avoid incest find another incel with a sister and trade sisters????

Don't listen to em, TF2cel - the more depraved the better, I say!

Don't listen to em, TF2cel - the more depraved the better, I say!
I dont care what these shitfaced incel faggots think about me. We are all incel, so why hate each other?

I dont care what these shitfaced incel faggots think about me. We are all incel, so why hate each other?
We all may be in the same boat, but we're still human. Each of us is one unwelcome sentence away from being ostracized and banned (or even having the FBI called on us - but I won't let that happen again! VPN, I truly appreciates ya').

We all may be in the same boat, but we're still human. Each of us is one unwelcome sentence away from being ostracized and banned.
This nigga dropping Red Pills harder than JC Denton

she is so petite and tiny. Such a nice body
She's still a virgin (from what i know). You know that prime pink tight teen pussy is what every man needs to experience once in his life

She's still a virgin (from what i know). You know that prime pink tight teen pussy is what every man needs to experience once in his life

fuck, how old is she?

I used to be obsessed with fucking a virgin. What is it that guys find so appealing about fucking virgins? Probably an evolution thing, to be the first to plant our seed...

fuck, how old is she?
1 month from 18. 1 month before i can legally hit on her myself. But since she's hot she'll probably have chad shortly after she turns 18, and get smashed by his chad thundercock DICK
Guard

I used to be obsessed with fucking a virgin. What is it that guys find so appealing about fucking virgins? Probably an evolution thing, to be the first to plant our seed...
virgins have a higher chance of being tight. and supposedly it feels amazing to take a girls virginity, her bleeding on your dick for the first time, her telling you to pound harder as she holds you closer. Shits got me on suicide watch

Used to jump on the trampoline with my hot cousin all the time when she was younger. There would always be the last few minutes when we were done jumping that she would be so tired and jump lay there on the trampoline. I'd pretend I was tired too. Too tired to move and just lay next to her. Our bodies close together. Her heat getting me excited.

I know she never would but if she had ever wanted to do anything sexual I would have kept it a secret.

1 month from 18. 1 month before i can legally hit on her myself. But since she's hot she'll probably have chad shortly after she turns 18, and get smashed by his chad thundercock DICK
Do you think she'd consider you as a (voluntary) lover? As you've seen, most are disgusted by incest.

Used to jump on the trampoline with my hot cousin all the time when she was younger. There would always be the last few minutes when we were done jumping that she would be so tired and jump lay there on the trampoline. I'd pretend I was tired too. Too tired to move and just lay next to her. Our bodies close together. Her heat getting me excited.

I know she never would but if she had ever wanted to do anything sexual I would have kept it a secret.
who wouldn't have? that's every young boys dream

1 month from 18. 1 month before i can legally hit on her myself. But since she's hot she'll probably have chad shortly after she turns 18, and get smashed by his chad thundercock DICKView attachment 8510

fuckkk she's the perfect age too.

It's such sui fuel to think I'm 10 years older than women I'm attracted to.

Do you think she'd consider you as a (voluntary) lover? As you've seen, most are disgusted by incest.
we are close. Last christmas the parents left one night and we sat very close to each other on the couch. She got tired and sort of laid into me like a cuddle. She did it while looking at her phone, i just sat back while getting the best hard on in years, pretending it was my own GF. So possibly?

fuckkk she's the perfect age too.

It's such sui fuel to think I'm 10 years older than women I'm attracted to.
i've been thinking of going to Japan since the age of consent is only 13. There are PLENTY of 13 - 17 year olds that look older physically, maybe i should go over there and see what i can get. although i'd wear a condom. Dont want to risk getting some 14 year old Japanese girl pregnant, her parents wouldn't enjoy that

i've been thinking of going to Japan since the age of consent is only 13. There are PLENTY of 13 - 17 year olds that look older physically, maybe i should go over there and see what i can get. although i'd wear a condom. Dont want to risk getting some 14 year old Japanese girl pregnant, her parents wouldn't enjoy that
Damn man - that's exactly as I thought! We could try a bit of that "compensated-dating" salarymen enjoy so much.

Wouldn't that be cool if American states were drumming up tourism by getting in bidding wars lowering the age of consent? "Come vacation in beautiful Ohio - see Lake Erie and then fuck a 13 year old"

Did you delete the image of her? Also, this is a hot topic.

Damn man - that's exactly as I thought! We could try a bit of that "compensated-dating" salarymen enjoy so much.

Wouldn't that be cool if American states were drumming up tourism by getting in bidding wars lowering the age of consent? "Come vacation in beautiful Ohio - see Lake Erie and then fuck a 13 year old"
dont give me any ideas. I feel 13 is too young for sex, i'd probably prefer 17 or older and even then. If i fucked her then left i would feel awful. Stealing her virginity then walking out fast as fuck, that's what chads for. I might aswell only go for 18 and up, atleast then i would have a better chance at developing a relationship that may be long lasting. Seeing as my dad walked out on my mom, i just dont want to do that to a woman

I main engi

I main engi
i'm a jack of all trades to be honest. I can play all classes at a slightly above average skill level, but am not a master of any sadly

dont give me any ideas. I feel 13 is too young for sex, i'd probably prefer 17 or older and even then. If i fucked her then left i would feel awful. Stealing her virginity then walking out fast as fuck, that's what chads for. I might aswell only go for 18 and up, atleast then i would have a better chance at developing a relationship that may be long lasting. Seeing as my dad walked out on my mom, i just dont want to do that to a woman
Why do you care about womens' feelings? They don't seem to care about yours - am I right?

Why do you care about womens' feelings? They don't seem to care about yours - am I right?
You are right. Maybe it's because i was raised to think like a white knight beta, either way, caring for a woman seems like the thing i should do

Can u pm pics pls

U should be hugging her as much as possible with a boner,also stealing her panties and jerking off in them.

>disgustig
>weeeeeeee
>barfed
lol you pathetic virgin faggots. Incest is fucking AWESOME

Where the fucking photos?

Status
Not open for further replies.