Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

In the coming decades millions of Amerimutts/Euro--shits and Bantus in Africa will starve

ethniccel1

ethniccel1

Sir ethnic cel the 1st lord of landwhales, grannys
★★★★★
We can look at the amount of people living hand to mouth but STILL recieveing government assistance of some sort i.e welfare or social benefits. Okay high IQ hardworking cucks need tp pay for all this.

Then we see subsaharan Africans having exploding populations but at least 40-50% are actually subsidised by cumskins with food aid.

So with the low IQ birth rate as well as low IQ mass migration and the low birth rate of hardworking cumskins or high IQ people who build the economy, eventually the system will crash.

When high IQ whitey stops producing food aid and stops paying taxes thats when the starvation begins.

All that marxist rhetoric wont mean shit or help anybody. It wont matter if you a tranny, an oppressed black, female or some DEI hire. Hunger will hit the cities and majority of starving will be in cities.

Now the Africans without aid from whitey are screwed. Till today i have never seen Arabs or chinamans send africans aid heheheh

Last edited:
Stupid niggers deserve to starve and die off for killing the white farmers out of jealousy and thinking their dumbass farming primitive techniques could do better. Jfl. :feelskek:

Hopefully that dumb fuck nigger loving wigger R3ndi3r dies with those black bastards.

The only nigs worthy of life are my main coons on this forum like @Left4DeadDarkie and the big homie @Master.

Stupid niggers deserve to starve and die off for killing the white farmers out of jealousy and thinking their dumbass farming primitive techniques could do better. Jfl. :feelskek:

Hopefully that dumb fuck nigger loving wigger R3ndi3r dies with those black bastards.

The only nigs worthy of life are my main coons on this forum like @Left4DeadDarkie and the big homie @Master.
who exactly is R3ndi3r?

I'm highly inclined to heartily concur.

Lol algerians wont feed niggers, they will use them as slaves when they run begging for food in Algeria

Lol algerians wont feed niggers, they will use them as slaves when they run begging for food in Algeria
Do you think you know my people more than myself?

Do you think you know my people more than myself?
okay then tell me what will your people do when 10's of millions of starving blacks go to your country?

okay then tell me what will your people do when 10's of millions of starving blacks go to your country?
Why are you exaggerating the numbers, we are barely 40 millions, if 10's of millions go to my country we will get replaced.

Why are you exaggerating the numbers, we are barely 40 millions, if 10's of millions go to my country we will get replaced.
so what will your people do if 10's of millions of hungry niggers enter your country?

Those niggers wont be armed, infact they are starving and weak. So what now? They wont be in any position to fight you. So what will your people do to them?

Those niggers wont be armed, infact they are starving and weak. So what now? They wont be in any position to fight you. So what will your people do to them?
Pew pew pew

Pew pew pew
pew pew all of them or you keep some few kaffir slaves and sex slaves which nobody in the outside world has to know about?

pew pew all of them or you keep some few kaffir slaves and sex slaves which nobody in the outside world has to know about?
Idk man I personally don't care about my country

Idk man I personally don't care about my country
Did your grand fathers and great grandfathers have kaffir slaves and sell slaves?

Did your grand fathers and great grandfathers have kaffir slaves and sell slaves?
No my grand father Allah y ra7mo was a poor farmer, he didn't sell nor have a kaffir slave. He had 2 wives though, I didn't talk to him a lot as he died when I was around 6yo. As for my great grandfather Idk

What's coming will make WW2 look like an English garden party.

When the resources start running out it'll be hell and your skin will be your uniform :feelsclown:
yeah in the cities. But still though many youths grow up in diverse areas so in the cities i guess you will see white/black/brown gangs, at least in certain areas