Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal In the Chelyabinsk oblast in Russia, a man disfigured a girl beyond recognition after being refused sex.

Most sane Russian

@Agent47
Tell Me More No Way GIF by William Robin Conway

because i can

he was too kind

@DarkStar @WorthlessSlavicShit @Ron.Belgrade Glory to Russia :feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsohh:

Damn.

She looks like that mangled victim chick from Terrifier.

if he got rejected from sex than i don't even stand a chance

@DarkStar @WorthlessSlavicShit @Ron.Belgrade Glory to Russia :feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsohh:
Just America with less faggotry & more empty space

It's controlled opposition, that's all it is

@supersoldier

It looks like bad botox tbh xD

I actually love seeing all the soyboys and femoids scream in helpless rage in the comments. Their helplessness is delicious

I actually love seeing all the soyboys and femoids scream in helpless rage in the comments. Their helplessness is delicious
Plebbitors were seething massively in the replies. They probably couldn't do jack shit to him IRL, since apparently the guy who did this is a Dagestani boxer.

Last edited:
Now that she is ugly maybe she will let him betabuxx her. :feelskek:

"Disfigured:feelskek:". The soydittor who made that post needs to learn what that word means, he barely did any permanent damage, at most she'll need one or two surgeries, she just looks beaten up instead of anything permanent.

View attachment 1270406
if he got rejected from sex than i don't even stand a chance
Same:worryfeels::feelsbadman:.

Of course he does:feelsUgh:.

Injured vertebras are nasty, but if my mom could heal in a few months, so can she.

Plebbitors were seething massively in the replies. They probably couldn't do jack shit to him IRL, since apparently the guy who did this is a Dagestani boxer.
The average Redditor would get defeated just by him saying that as a Dagestani he's a POC and they are racist KKK members if they want to hurt him for attacking a white woman:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:.

"Disfigured:feelskek:". The soydittor who made that post needs to learn what that word means, he barely did any permanent damage, at most she'll need one or two surgeries, she just looks beaten up instead of anything permanent.

Same:worryfeels::feelsbadman:.

Of course he does:feelsUgh:.

Injured vertebras are nasty, but if my mom could heal in a few months, so can she.

The average Redditor would get defeated just by him saying that as a Dagestani he's a POC and they are racist KKK members if they want to hurt him for attacking a white woman:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:.
Women should just offer men sex anytime we want without resisting. If that is too much, they should stay home at all times and only step out under the protection of their husbands.

why are dagestanis so ultra low inhib

Violence always mogs rape. Rape gives foids the satisfaction.

Russia based, meanwhile Ukrainians would starve themselves in trenches and get blown the fuck up by drones.

meanwhile Ukrainians would starve themselves in trenches and get blown the fuck up by drones.
While their foids are getting dicked down by Western European Chads who mog them to hell and back.

Her swelling will subcide. The mental scars of inceldom of her aggressor will spring eternal.

Hope it was worth it sweety to not simply give this man some pussy because you are too arrogant.

I’ll never understand these holes.

They’re whores that fuck everything anyway so why deny this man and single him out and make him feel like shit?

Stupid bitch.

She got what she deserved.

While their foids are getting dicked down by Western European Chads who mog them to hell and back.
Yup, accepting westernism is literally accepting cuckolding and a painful death

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back