Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious In the animal kingdom. Almost all the make animals get agitated, crazy and lose their minds if not getting sex. Why are we considered entitled?

• Thread starter Reddit_is_for_cucks
  • Start date
Reddit_is_for_cucks

Reddit_is_for_cucks

Overlord
★★★★★
Makes no sense to me. All the animals go crazy because they are programmed for sex and that is their biological purpose.

Human males are animals but we are considered entitled? Denying a male sex is like torturing him.

Good point.

Sex is almost secondary importance for me. The female loving companionship is what I crave. And sex follows after.

We're humans, humans are supposed to be more than their animal instincts. It's why it's illegal for humans to kill other humans, but animals kill other animals all the time.

Humans think they're somehow above animals. Holes just don't give a shit about ugly males going crazy, but they will go out of their way to make sure Chad gets his needs fulfilled.

Humans think they're somehow above animals. Holes just don't give a shit about ugly males going crazy, but they will go out of their way to make sure Chad gets his needs fulfilled.

So
We're humans, humans are supposed to be more than their animal instincts. It's why it's illegal for humans to kill other humans, but animals kill other animals all the time.

So males can’t act on their primal instinct while foids can act on theirs and become a slut for multiple chads?

Where is the humanity in dying an old sexless male (needs)? Where is the humanity in the face of lookism (prejudice)? If humans are "more" than just mere animals, then what is the solution to this inhumane and animalistic zero sum game?

Makes no sense to me. All the animals go crazy because they are programmed for sex and that is their biological purpose.

Human males are animals but we are considered entitled? Denying a male sex is like torturing him.

True men have control over their sex drive and women notice that. That's what makes a Chad. A Chad never wanks, a Chad only fucks the finest stacies. High tier Chads can even give up on women completely. The male who will ejaculate the moment he sees a woman is a loser, a premature ejaculator, a beta male. He cannot hold his seed, and therefore will never hold a woman. He is constantly losing.

No, they are hurting me.
It's just sex, they're just having fun, it's not hurting anyone

teehee
Seeing their behaviour is psychological torture. It’s like dangling a treat in front of a dog and making him run in circles and never giving him that treat in entire life
True men have control over their sex drive and women notice that. That's what makes a Chad. A Chad never wanks, a Chad only fucks the finest stacies. High tier Chads can even give up on women completely. The male who will ejaculate the moment he sees a woman is a loser, a premature ejaculator, a beta male. He cannot hold his seed, and therefore will never hold a woman. He is constantly losing.
Many chads masterbait

So males can’t act on their primal instinct while foids can act on theirs and become a slut for multiple chads?

Women can because they find men who want to have sex with them. Which is, unfortunately, a lot more than there are women who want to have sex with men/us.

Where is the humanity in dying an old sexless male (needs)? Where is the humanity in the face of lookism (prejudice)? If humans are "more" than just mere animals, then what is the solution to this inhumane and animalistic zero sum game?

The humanity is, where animals fuck what their instincts tell them to, we are more sapient, and can appreciate human concepts like "beauty" and "handsomeness." It's human not in the "humane" way or the "I care about people" way, but in the "I have the sophistication of mind to choose what I like" way.

No, they are hurting me.

Seeing their behaviour is psychological torture. It’s like dangling a treat in front of a dog and making him run in circles and never giving him that treat in entire life

Many chads masterbait
Yeah like once a month or something

Everyone masturbates. Frequency varies greatly.

By doing this, they're indirectly telling incels that Chad is better than us and we're not worthy of basic human experiences. Then they wonder why incels hate them and go ER.

We are not just considered subhuman but sub-animal, not even sentient beings.

All we need to do is water ourselves like a plant (take a shower), go outside and get a suntan (photosynthesize), and then we'll mature, and maybe, just maybe, become good enough for a bee to pollinate itself on us (just bee yourself).

Pollination is the ultimate cuckoldry btw, enabling bees to become reproductive, almost like a sort of beta service.

Last edited:

Well I see what you mean, but most males don't get sex in nature. Alpha male animals have harems of females and they will fight other males and even kill them if they try to have sex with one of the females in their harems. So male sexuality is and always has been tamed in nature. Male animals that are not alphas are always at the bottom of the hierarchy and don't get access to sex unless they fight for it and win which is done by dethroning the alpha male. At least this is how it's done with wolves, lions, and elephant seals. I don't know how it is for other species, but I assume it is similar.

Last edited:

Either a return to arranged marriages or legalized prostitution in all 50 states...oh wait the Jews, cucks and foids fight that last one tooth and nail...I wonder why?

Oh right its all to benefit the cunts (as most things are) since if prostitution were legalized across the board everywhere these used up sluts would find it almost impossible to find a beta bux to settle down with when they finally hit the wall (meaning their prime years looks are gone) and they realize the neverending party with Chad is over.