Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL In the 2020s we were supposed to have flying cars, cyborgs and moon bases

• Thread starter Deleted member 23656
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23656

Self-banned
-
I don't see any of that shit here.

The only technological advancement these days are to help Chad fuck more foids and for foids to find more chads to fuck.

Oh and creating forums for incels to post on which is decreasing thanks to the internet being more and more centralized.

I fucking hate this timeline.

Instead we have feminists, gays and trannies :feelspuke:

This is the shitty alternate timeline that everyone avoids, that's why you don't see any time travellers anywhere

We were literally born in the worst era for men, right after femoid liberation and before gene editing JFL.

We are kinda just in this midpoint waiting for new shit to be created. No one is making anything because its so hard to think sbout what we want

This is the shitty alternate timeline that everyone avoids, that's why you don't see any time travellers anywhere
Fuck you John Titor!

Because females and obnoxious brutes keep spreading their low iq genes, while cucks are supporting them.

Because females and obnoxious brutes keep spreading their low iq genes, while cucks are supporting them.
High IQ. If only incels reproduced, our technological advancements would skyrocket.

I don't see any of that shit here.

The only technological advancement these days are to help Chad fuck more foids and for foids to find more chads to fuck.

Oh and creating forums for incels to post on which is decreasing thanks to the internet being more and more centralized.

I fucking hate this timeline.

None of that ish matters to me so long as we still have poverty, widespread corruption, homelessness, irremediable loneliness, pervasive group-vs-group rivalries, insidious financial predation, an unjust legal system, exploding underemployment in low-wage slavery as the new norm... If we can't fix the sh*t that makes life miserable for millions of us, technological crap is just powdered sugar we're sprinkling on mountains of vomit.

Well if Bob Lazar is telling the truth our evil government (ZOG) is in possession of the technology that would provide us a "flying car" (ie various UFO's including the one Bob worked on ie the "sport model" he dubbed it) but at the time Lazar worked for "EG&G" (the company that had ownership or responsibility of the recovered UFO's at the time) he basically said they were clueless about how to harnass said technology meaning recreate it/reverse engineer it for our own purposes, though Lazar did say he'd heard about some breakthrough that ZOG USA supposedly had working on the tech that prompted them to kick the Russian scientists out of the program, heh.

As for cyborgs they already exist since there's a reasonable amount of people out there with electronic prosthetic arms.

However I realize you are probably referring to more real robots and just used the term "cyborg" as a stand in for what you really meant.

Well anyway the Japs are apparently working very hard on getting that going right at this moment since they fear they will have no one to take care of them in their old age due to Japan's current lack of enough new births crisis.

Lastly as for moon bases? Well I can't speak for the other moons out there in the galaxy but if you follow conspiracy literature/circles apparently the aliens/other beings/whatever the fuck they are told "us" after ZOG USA landed to "get the fuck off" perhaps not in those exact terms but yeah basically we're not welcome there.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back