Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

In Thailand most womanizers are married proving again that women only go for pre-approved men

Wettinghose

Wettinghose

Major
★★★
Even in Thailand most of the time, womanizers are married and have two or three girlfriends on the side yet the Seacels get nothing at all
Polygamy for SEAchangs

fascinating. this also applies to every country on the planet

In Thailand we have the problem that there a a significant amount of men who have two wives or girfriends on the side.

Matthew effect

True its basically if you are in are in relationship that mean preapproved
Yeah in this specific instance it's referred to as preselection. But there's no preselection for truecels.

In Thailand we have the problem that there a a significant amount of men who have two wives or girfriends on the side.
When I was visiting Turkey I saw an average looking dude my age going out with two girls at the same time, touching both of them. I couldn't believe seeing that, I thought, is that normal in this culture? I got pretty annoyed and jealous, ragefuel tbh

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back