Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious In ten years homosexual pedophilia will be completely accepted

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
Whenever you see some old faggot with a little boy they'll tell you it's normal and not to be a bigot. Normies will celebrate it with open arms like the worthless little sheep they are. Meanwhile if a man even glances at an 18 year old they'll stone him to death because "she can't consent!" This is the society we're headed towards. I hope you're ready.

Icegif 1691

lowkey ironic u criticizing faggotry jfl

I'm not ready. I just want all this to end. I'm miserable.

nothing surprises me anymore
they can start doing the most degenerate shit tomorrow and it still won't surprise me

I'm not ready. I just want all this to end. I'm miserable.
It won't end. It's going to get worse and worse. More misandrist laws that destroy men will be passed. Society is going to become gynocentric and gay and anyone who has a problem with that will be screamed at.

They'll never legalise cunny

nothing surprises me anymore
they can start doing the most degenerate shit tomorrow and it still won't surprise me
It's just too fucking much man. It boils my blood seeing all the shit they're pushing. I never thought the world would get this fucked up

It won't end. It's going to get worse and worse. More misandrist laws that destroy men will be passed. Society is going to become gynocentric and gay and anyone who has a problem with that will be screamed at.
I'm noticing more girls born than boys. You think that's part of the conspiracy, too?

I want a 15 year old wife.

Whenever you see some old faggot with a little boy they'll tell you it's normal and not to be a bigot. Normies will celebrate it with open arms like the worthless little sheep they are. Meanwhile if a man even glances at an 18 year old they'll stone him to death because "she can't consent!" This is the society we're headed towards. I hope you're ready.

View attachment 1204926
Arent you a faggot tho? You were posting yourself telling people to drill you :dafuckfeels:

Nothing changes for us anyways , we're excluded from society no matter what.

We'll just have to continue doing what we have been doing, avoiding any form of interaction with normies and sex havers for our own safety.

Nothing changes for us anyways , we're excluded from society no matter what.

We'll just have to continue doing what we have been doing, avoiding any form of interaction with normies and sex havers for our own safety.
True

View attachment 1204926
pedophilia will be normalized BUT not straight pedo but under the disguise of something else. (they) always act like this.
you will see normies and lefties saying more and more 'LOVE IS LOVE, what's wrong with this?, love has no borders' etc which we already hear.

Attachments

• despierta_0 posts 2024-07-09 03.05 C9Ls6BLP6si_1_1 An9bmFmOIcSfoySa0n3GJE0XQ1PzIcP_CZhlURDPOhC...mp4
    1.5 MB
pedophilia will be normalized BUT not straight pedo but under the disguise of something else. (they) always act like this.
you will see normies and lefties saying more and more 'LOVE IS LOVE, what's wrong with this?, love has no borders' etc which we already hear.
:yes:

View attachment 1204926
The future generation will accept it. The ones whose brains are washed nowadays in schools with all that LGBTQ crap. Probably it will be at this time, when they're adults having children themselves that the judgment day will come. God, the Almighty setting this fallen world on fire and burning them all to death. I'm thinking more and more that this would be godly based.

The future generation will accept it. The ones whose brains are washed nowadays in schools with all that LGBTQ crap. Probably it will be at this time, when they're adults having children themselves that the judgment day will come. God, the Almighty setting this fallen world on fire and burning them all to death. I'm thinking more and more that this would be godly based.
I wish

Whenever you see some old faggot with a little boy they'll tell you it's normal
very good and almost correct. we are allready there

article-2568271-1BD9388C00000578-904_634x451.jpg

Meanwhile if a man even glances at an 18 year old they'll stone him to death because "she can't consent!"
This is the society we're headed towards. I hope you're ready.
again... allready there.

Not funny. fucking shit. the present, not the future

very good and almost correct. we are allready there

article-2568271-1BD9388C00000578-904_634x451.jpg

again... allready there.

Not funny. fucking shit. the present, not the future
It's a laugh of sadness.

i am not a kid so i don't care

Yep polygamy and then pedophilia. It will be progs who eventually abolish the age of consent

View attachment 1204926
Anything bad for men is good
Anything bad for women is evil
Clown world