Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel In russia you could die for some foid's mortgage

Monke

Monke

M.A.C.A.Q.U.E._.M.A.X.X.I.N.G
★★★★★
On mobilisation. A friend of mine is being drafted. He's unmarried, no kids. So I've got an idea to marry him while he is still here. I'll get welfare (I've got three kids, no father) or 7mln rubles in case he dies. He have not agree yet, so i have to explain to him, that it wont hurt him. Can you imagine how many men could help women with their real estate? I'm shocked i have to convince him. It's just a stamp, he's going to war anyway. what do you think?
Original
Overall this shit looks like fake, but I can't admit this being a good image of foid's expectations for men. Simpimg is expected no matter the price.

Fuck this men are disposable shit, women should be disposable.

Fuck this men are disposable shit, women should be disposable.
This, if it ever comes to drafting i would rather be jailed than fight for country full of heresy.

All Russian males should refuse to fight, otherwise they will get cucked the same way Ukraine men got cucked.

Hello, americans! How are you, eating burgers 24/7?

Russian here, and im gonna nuke the DC tomorrow.. right, im joking, nukes is costly

Mobilization, such a wonderful subject in here(Russia)
Literally everyone is shaking, thinking about it! Who wants to die for some rich men? Noone

What about women here? Yep, the paycheck is great (for local standards), yes, somebody will actually try to send their own husband in da army, just for moneyh

We living in quite a poor conditions, so.. using every opportunity

And its bad, ofc

And, i must add something - jail here is worse than army.. but, you know, this is only rumors

>le based and trad russia!!11!

Screenshot 2022 09 24 204632

SO...
INCELS.IS WANTS NATO TO WIN???? defending soyciety???? :feelsohgod: :feelsohgod: :feelsohgod: :feelsohgod: :feelsohgod: :feelsohgod: :feelsohgod: :feelsohgod: :feelsohgod: :feelsohgod: :feelsohgod: :feelsohgod: :feelsohgod:

the State of this forum is insane

All Russian males should refuse to fight, otherwise they will get cucked the same way Ukraine men got cucked.
Tbh. I'd run as fast as I can

SO...
INCELS.IS WANTS NATO TO WIN???? defending soyciety???? :feelsohgod: :feelsohgod: :feelsohgod: :feelsohgod: :feelsohgod: :feelsohgod: :feelsohgod: :feelsohgod: :feelsohgod: :feelsohgod: :feelsohgod: :feelsohgod: :feelsohgod:

I live in Poland and because of latest shit my residence permit might not be prolonged. Poland is the least cucked country out of all EU members. So I want it to live long and prosper. I want this to end as soon as possible. If Russia loses it will be even better. I would understand if there was a sensible reason for this invasion, but they just capture new territories only to spread their retardation there, what's the point?

Original
Overall this shit looks like fake, but I can't admit this being a good image of foid's expectations for men. Simpimg is expected no matter the price.
What the fuck?

He's not even the father of her kids, and yet she wants to benefit from his death?

I seriously hope Russia gets invaded so they can be forcibly gangraped (in video game) but more likely these bitches have an escape plan and all they have to do is find a foreign sugar daddy to rescue her.

Holy shit imagine dying for wahmans rights so she can open of and suck cock all day ahabahhahaa

Die in a war, so women can live in beauty.

jfl i hate this shit

I mean to be fair he'll get to rape a lot of ukranian foids when the war is done. So it's not like their isn't some up sides

What the fuck?

He's not even the father of her kids, and yet she wants to benefit from his death?

I seriously hope Russia gets invaded so they can be forcibly gangraped (in video game) but more likely these bitches have an escape plan and all they have to do is find a foreign sugar daddy to rescue her.
But bitches like to be gangraped in a video game

When betabuxx became betadeath...

Just die for pussy you're never gonna fuck comrade!

Disgusting foid.

SO...

NATO isn't in a war. I want Ukraine to retake its territory.

Take a chance and shoot the highest position commander you can if you get dragged into war. War is pointless, I don't even know why Russia is even in Ukraine.

Its not about NATO vs Russia.
Its about rich oligarchs and government sending men to die for their ambitions and vision. How is war going to benefit you personally? Ask the veterans of the middle east conflicts. Ask the men in the coffins. Ask the men who are destroyed psychologically and physically in some cases.

Did they become faster, taller, stronger? Nope carrying all that equipment eventually destroys your knees and back.

Did they become wealthy? the gov barely pays them anything and services to vets are trash.

Did they come back with wives or a guarantee of an assigned spouse? Nope, in fact many lost their wives that were tired of waiting for them to return.

Did the gov guarantee land and house? Nope

Did the gov give them tax exceptions for life? Nope

Did they it increase their intelligence? Nope

I hope Russia gets their shit kicked in for crossing the border and starting this pointless genocide of males.

They should draft femoids.

SO...

they are gigaretards :feelshaha::feelshaha:
china and Russia are the last things stopping globo homo like fags
if they fall our lives will be 100% worse, hypergamy will be out of control and you can kiss any chance of ascension good bye

"Muh Russia strong and based"
JFL at thinking that russia isn't giga cucked foid worship shithole