Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

In response to "incels problems are their own fault"

opsec

opsec

Captain
★★★★★
Stupid thread I saw on inceltears.

They hate victim blaming women who get assaulted. That isn't a woman's fault for drinking a full liter of vodka. Or for wearing shorts and a crop top and passing out in an alley. She is absolutely not responsible and didn't deserve it.

But I totally deserved to get belt whipping sessions since the age of three up until I stopped being a "misbehaving" child. I think I just had ADHD. But you know what? They're right. Being abused as a child is my fault. Not receiving psychological help for it is my fault.

It's also completely my fault that half my family was killed in the Beslan school hostage crisis. I seriously have no excuse for that affecting my life. All I had to do from that point on was be confident and think positively. I really have no excuse to feel bad about it and let it affect me.

I also deserved to get bullied and isolated by everyone. I've been a victim since I entered elementary school when I moved here from Chechnya. Kids would make fun of how I spoke English poorly. How I looked. You know what though? My fault. All I had to do was put myself out there and think positively.

When I got to "that age" where kids would date and the likes. Man. It's totally my fault for not being attractive. It's all in confidence and thinking positively. Don't mind that I've been a punching bag for the world my entire life. That's absolutely no excuse for feeling upset about my life.

If I see another one of these posts I'm going to neck a puppy.

just fyi no one cares how bad your childhood was because everyones has had a shiitier childhood than you. EVERYONE.

makes sense, all parents are normies who don't have time to do research on how to properly raise children because they have 0 problems getting into a relationship and just HAVING children, you have no idea how many IT fags I've talked to who respond with their "worse childhood than mine" if I bring it up.

opsec said:
Stupid thread I saw on cucktears.

They hate victim blaming women who get assaulted. That isn't a woman's fault for drinking a full liter of vodka. Or for wearing shorts and a crop top and passing out in an alley. She is absolutely not responsible and didn't deserve it.

But I totally deserved to get belt whipping sessions since the age of three up until I stopped being a "misbehaving" child. I think I just had ADHD. But you know what? They're right. Being abused as a child is my fault. Not receiving psychological help for it is my fault.

It's also completely my fault that half my family was killed in the Beslan school hostage crisis. I seriously have no excuse for that affecting my life. All I had to do from that point on was be confident and think positively. I really have no excuse to feel bad about it and let it affect me.

I also deserved to get bullied and isolated by everyone. I've been a victim since I entered elementary school when I moved here from Chechnya. Kids would make fun of how I spoke English poorly. How I looked. You know what though? My fault. All I had to do was put myself out there and think positively.

When I got to "that age" where kids would date and the likes. Man. It's totally my fault for not being attractive. It's all in confidence and thinking positively. Don't mind that I've been a punching bag for the world my entire life. That's absolutely no excuse for feeling upset about my life.

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GtkST5-ZFHw&ab_channel=timeandmusic[/video]

Luker_Incel said:
opsec said:
[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GtkST5-ZFHw&ab_channel=timeandmusic[/video]
oh is that where thats from? jesus how many times has family guy referenced this movie

Recon9 said:
just fyi no one cares how bad your childhood was because everyones has had a shiitier childhood than you. EVERYONE.

makes sense, all parents are normies who don't have time to do research on how to properly raise children because they have 0 problems getting into a relationship and just HAVING children, you have no idea how many IT fags I've talked to who respond with their worse childhood then mine if I bring it up.

Hey don't say that you stupid cuck.

@opsec I am sure you have been through a lot, I will pray that your life gets better..just try to get better man, and don't let the normies or cucks get in your way...just focus on doing good and bettering yourself, fuck the HATERS.

opsec said:

And you still believe in humanity, right? I mean i can relate to you in some parts... but you must accept that NOONE really cares about you. It´s better when you learn it as a child i guess, because it seems to be too difficult for most adults. When you don´t have anything to offer for them you are lower than dirt in their eyes and it doesn´t matter if you had a shitty childhood or not to them.

satoshisacuck said:
Recon9 said:
makes sense, all parents are normies who don't have time to do research on how to properly raise children because they have 0 problems getting into a relationship and just HAVING children, you have no idea how many IT fags I've talked to who respond with their worse childhood then mine if I bring it up.
@opsec I am sure you have been through a lot, I will pray that your life gets better..just try to get better man, and don't let the normies or cucks get in your way...just focus on doing good and bettering yourself, fuck the HATERS.
its a known fact most people disliked the way their parents raised them or hate their childhood all together, its no secret, so complaining about it is moot

Inceltears are ignorant of just how many people get thrown under the train tracks in life. It's naivety that any sane person would toss away at some point. Not everyone can succeed. Not everyone gets a "happy" ending. it's just ludicrous when so many factors exist out of your control

But I guess inceltears would just say I'm being "bitter" and "insecure". On that note, what the fuck is wrong with being bitter or insecure? Am I supposed to hate my own naturally exiting emotions? Women feel insecure without their dumb fakeup but no one gives them shit for it. God I fucking hate incelqueers. I legitimately hope they die in a carfire

satoshisacuck said:

Alhamdulillah, Allah bless you likewise

Mahlo said:
cucktears are ignorant of just how many people get thrown under the train tracks in life. It's naivety that any sane person would toss away at some point. Not everyone can succeed. Not everyone gets a "happy" ending. it's just ludicrous when so many factors exist out of your control

But I guess cucktears would just say I'm being "bitter" and "insecure". On that note, what the fuck is wrong with being bitter or insecure? Am I supposed to hate my own naturally exiting emotions? Women feel insecure without their dumb fakeup but no one gives them shit for it. God I fucking hate incelqueers. I legitimately hope they die in a carfire

It's a large war of hypocrisy. The thread I linked in the OP, you can see them all stroking each other's egos and seeking validation. It's the difference between immature children and resilient men.

I will never bow down to a woman who lost their virginity post-Islam, 'less they widowed. Anything else is the shell of a human. They disrespect the examples set by the prophet Muhammad SAW and the Sahabah. They've fell into the indulgence of the west and turned their backs on the truth. They've accepted kufr and shirk.

Never would an Ummah become weak against the rafidah. Allah would never protect the nations of kufr against you, so never fear these people. Victory is found in Allah himself alone. Turn to no other than Allah in times of war.

These people do not turn to Allah for help. They seek validation through each other. Never would Allah aid them.

Yes, it's my fault that I am a sub-8 baldcel manlet, Yes, it's my fault that modern FHOs have brutal standards now. Yes, it's my fault that Chad always wins. FFS.